Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

"Alluka... This is Y/N. My girlfriend" I blushed. "Girlfriend?" She asked. "Yeah" Killua said. She turn to me "nice to meet you, Alluka-Chan" I say with a gentle smile. All of the sudden she start squealing and jumping. I look at her confused. Just then she hug me. I got startled. But I soon recover and hug back. "She's so cute, Killua. I wish I have a Sister like her" I say patting her head. Killua just smile.

Killua P.O.V

'I'm so happy. Two person most important in my life got along really well. I have to get Alluka out of here' was what on my mind as I watch the two hugging. I'm so Glad to see Y/N seem to care for Alluka. She'll be a good Sister for her.

Failed

Y/N P.O.V

Since I got here Alluka always sticks to me. She didn't let me go after hugging me. Not that I mind. I'm actually happy she likes me. She's so cutee~. I really wished I could have a Sister like her.

Right now Alluka is laying her head on my lap. Asking me to pet her. "Y/N-ni Chan?" I look down as I heard her calling my name. "What is it Alluka-Chan?" "How Long have you been dating Onii-Chan?" I look up to Killua to see him blushing. "Over a year now Alluka" I say smiling looking down at Alluka. She smile back. "I'm so happy onii-Chan find someone like you" I just giggle at her. I pat her head.

She sat up and turn to Killua. "Onii-Chan" "yeah?" "Kiss Y/N-niichan on the cheek" he blushed and look at me. He move closer to me and peck my cheek. Alluka squealed. "Y/N-niichan sit on Killua's lap" I blushed darker than Killua when he was told to give me a kiss. I slowly get up and sit back down on Killua's lap. Killua giggled at my blushing face. I turn to him and pout "you're enjoying this, aren't you?" "Of course~" I look away and move from Killua's lap. Alluka jump to Killua "onii-Chan... Pat my head" "sure~"

Alluka start to fall asleep. "She's so cute, Killua" "I know" he said smiling looking down at Alluka who's sleeping.

He stood up and look at me then Gon. "Let's go" "hai" Gon and I said together. We walk to the door. "Father, open the door" Killua demand. "No" was what his dad said. By the look on Killua's face, I can tell that he's irritated. Then what he said next shock me.

'Did he really just ask Nanika to kill his own Mom?' I thought. "Killua..." He turn to me and smile. "It's okay" just then the gate open. We walk outside. I turn to Killua and Alluka who's still in his arm, giving him a kiss on the cheek as requested.

I smile at the sight. They're so close to each other. "Awww~" I cooed at them. They turn to me. Alluka giggled and Killua turn scarlet. Alluka jump out of Killua and run to me. "Nii-Chan I want a piggy back ride" I smile at her and squat down "hop on" she squealed and hop on my back. She wrap her arms around my neck and place her head on my right shoulder. She falls asleep.

"She's asleep" I turn my head slightly to look at her. I turn to Killua who's looking at me smiling happily. "She seem to grow fond with you" "I'm glad she likes me"

Time-skip

We reach the town. Killua turn to me "are you ready Y/N?" "Yeah" we went to an empty area where there's no one around just the 4 of us. "Alluka can you tell Nanika to come out?" Alluka answer with a nod and close her eyes. When she open her eyes it's the black eyed Alluka, Nanika. "Nanika... Turn Y/N back to human" "Kay'" she turn to me. "Hand... Hand..." I look at her confused. "If Nanika use her power to heal or fix things, she has to touch the object or person" "I see..." I extend my hand and she held it.

As the light died down. Killua look at me with anticipation "well? Does it work?" "I don't know... I don't feel any different" "why don't you try to use it?" "Okay..." I focus on my hybrid. I can feel my eyes changing and my fangs growing. I look up to Killua. I look back down and will my eyes and fangs to disappear. I tear escape my eyes as I start sobbing. Killua pull me in a hug "it didn't work... Killua" I say between sobs. Alluka look at me sad, see looks like she was about to cry. I pull away from Killua and hug Alluka "don't cry Alluka-Chan. Maybe it's just my destiny. To be hybrid for the rest of my life. Don't blame yourself. Alluka... Nanika... It's neither of your faults"

'This is the reality I have to face. I'm a hybrid for the rest of my life. Until someone can kill me. After all.... I am immortal'

*to be continued*

A/N: sorry. I made Alluka can't grant the your wishes. Cause you have to admit, not every wishes is meant to come true. I hope you guys like it. See you in the next chapter. Bye!!!