Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

" here take your pill. It'll help you feel better " "do I have to *pout* " " yes you have to, if you want to be Healthy again " " ugh fine " I took the pill and eat it. " eww medicine are the worst of all. It taste disgusting " I say as my face crunching in disgust. They just chuckle " get some more rest Y/N " " but I've been out for 2 days " " Yeah I know but you still need to rest " " ugh fine but only if you stay with me " Killua blushed " as you wished" he tuck himself in the bed and pull me closer " goodnight Y/N, hope you feel much better tomorrow. Love you " " you too Killua and I love you too" and slowly I fell into deep slumber. Little did I know that my sickness isn't from the shock of grandma's death but it's from my hybrid side which is getting stronger.

The Changes in Me

Y/N P.O.V

I'm finally feeling better today. I don't know what's happening to me. All the sudden I became so weak, it's been a week after my recovery and I've been avoiding Killua and Gon too. I don't know what came over me.

We're still on Whale Island cause Killua still think I need some time to rest and get used to the fact that I've lost someone dear to me. I'm sitting on a tree not far from Gon's home. Gon and Killua are still sleeping.

' what's going on with me? Why everytime I'm close to them, I have this urge to Attack them? Like Somekind of a Monster. Am I starting to loose my humanity? ' I thought while looking up the sky as a gentle Breeze blow my hair softly.

Killua P.O.V

I woke up in the morning to find the spot next to me empty. ' Y/N... What's happening to you? Every day ever since your grandma's death, you've grown so distant to me '

" Oi Gon, wake up " I say while poking Gon. He starts to stir " what's wrong Killua ? " " it's Y/N, I can't help but think something about her is changing, she grew distant from us. Especially me, I wonder what's wrong with her " " she probably just need sometime alone, Killua. She's been taking the death of her grandma pretty hard " " well I Guess you're right. But how long must it be like this. I miss her old cheerful self " " me too Killua. But all we can do is wait for her and wish that she would be her old self soon " " *sigh* you're right Gon. I just.. Can't take it anymore. I feel her slipping away "

I heard the front door open. I got up and went to see who is it. It's Y/N. I went up to her and hug her " Y/N, please tell me if something is wrong. Don't keep it to your self. Please... Let me help you " I say as my body is trembling as I start to cry softly. I missed her old self, she's always cheerful even in the hardest time she
always find a way to smile to hide the pain. I don't wanna lose her. I love her so much.

Y/N P.O.V

I stayed silent as I let Killua hugged me. I also notice that he starts to cry. But I felt nothing. I love him. How can I tell him when I myself had no idea what's happening. I feel as if I'm drifting away. I'm loosing my emotion and I've become colder.

" Y/N, please... Say something. Don't act like this, I feel like you're fading away " he begged me. I slowly hug him back. " Killua... I'm sorry, don't cry " " he pulled away and look at me "tell me Y/N. What's happening to you, why are you so cold to me, why are you avoiding me?" " I don't know Killua " he gave me a sad look and pulled me closer to him.

there I felt it again. The urge to hurt someone. I must leave now before I hurt Killua. I pushed him not so hard but enough to make him release me and ran out of the house. " Y/N !!!! " I heard him yell out my name but I kept running towards the forest.

I stop in the middle of a forest, and observe my surrounding. I saw a rain-deer and Attack it. I instantly kill it. When I saw the blood oozing out I became thirsty. So I drank them. It doesn't taste like how I normally taste blood to be. It taste so good. It's sweet. I keep drinking the blood, ignoring the blood on my shirt.

I came back to my senses and placed a hand on my mouth. Then I felt something. I took out my phone to see my reflection and was shock at the sight. My eyes is gold-ish orange and I have two Long pointy teeth, I place my fingers and it's as sharp as a knife. It's a fang.

Then reality hit me like a truck. I'm changing. My hybrid side is starting to take over me. I'm one step closer in becoming a hybrid and I think I know what triggers it, my desire of revenge my grandma's death.

This is it. I can feel it. The changes in me. Little by little I'm loosing my humanity

Somewhere not far from me a guy with a black cloak covering his face is watching me with their gold-ish red eyes. " * laughing evilly * my dear Y/N. It's already starting " he say with an evil grin plastered on his face.

* to be continued *

A/N : that's it for this chapter. Sorry if you guys think it's too short. But I hope you guys still likes it. More chapter will be coming up so wait patiently. Thanks for reading my story. Bye!!!