Thanks to all thosee that entertained my emotional self, I truly appreciated it (: butttttt comment and vote (: Keep in mind that I do try to update as often as I can. I go to school and work BUT spring break is coming up.. which means MORE UPDATES ♥

Enjoy

*

"I saw you with a boy.. na na ah boo boo" Kadin teased Mackenzie with his finger pointing all in her face.

She swatted his finger out of her face and mugged him. Mackenzie was beyond annoyed and just wanted to be alone. She knows for sure Travis thinks of her as some little girl, with a crazy daddy and she doubts if he wants to talk to her again. A friend lost, in Mackenzie's head.

"Princess can daddy have a word with you?" Kavon yelled in his "fancy" voice.

Mackenzie sucked her teeth them got up from her bed. The walk downstairs seemed like a really long one. She dreaded what Kavon might say.

Who told you, you can hang with some lil boy?

How old is that nigga?

What his name? I don't want to even know!

You can't have a boyfriend until your married! You know this.

That's why I put a tracking device on ya' care now!

"Yes" Mackenzie spoke.

"Sit beside daddy.." He spoke with his eyes glued to ESPN. He patted the empty space on the couch beside him and Mackenzie sat down.

"Did you see me at the mall?"

Mackenzie thought about it. Should she lie or tell the truth. Lie, it is.

"You were at the mall?" She questioned with wide eyes.

"Uhh yeah.. let me ask you another question was Taylor"

"Taila" Mackenzie corrected him quickly.

"Was Taila there?"

"Yeah but she left early..."

"Oh okayy so it was three of y'all... Taila, the nigga and you?"

Mackenzie was purely annoyed. Kavon was questioning her like some little kid. She was about to be seventeen.

"Okay what's your point?"

Kavon mugged Mackenzie "Excuse me?"

Mackenzie remained quiet.

"My point is... since you want to lie to your mother and I, give me those car keys"

Mackenzie eyes widened. She thoughts about it. "I'll bring them to you"

Fuck you, Mackenzie thought.

After getting the keys off the kitchen counter Mackenzie went into the living room where Kavon was sitting. She threw them at him and they hit him in the chest. After throwing the keys she went upstairs, into her room. Closing the door, slamming it. She wanted everyone to hear it.

Mackenzie sat in her room looking at the missed calls from Travis. She threw her phone somewhere and buried her body with the sheets on her bed.

The next morning, it was Saturday. Mackenzie couldn't go no where so she figured she would stay in bed all day and eat. Kavon left earlier to check on a views things. The sunlight blinded Mackenzie as she woke fully up. Sitting up in her bed she went to go get her phone. After discovering it was dead she went to go charge it.