The Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery

Your POV (yeah it's been a while):

My alarm rings and I shoot up from my bed, dashing towards the bathroom to change into my uniform. Why am I such in a rush? Well that's because a new student, a girl, is transferring in E-Class and I HAVE to be the first person she meets! We'll both be the newbies of the class so we'll get along perfectly fine I bet. I even woke up earlier! I go downstairs and spot my mom making us breakfast.

"Oh honey you're up rather early today. What's the rush?" She asks.

"A new student is transferring to our class! I want to be the first person she meets!" I chipper. 

"In the middle of the year?" 

"Y-Yeah, weird huh?"

"Oh well it happens." She finishes and puts my plate in front of me. I begin to drool upon facing her specialty: Pancakes with honey syrup (A/N: Or something else if you want). I pick up my fork and devour the delicious food. 

"Mmmmm~~" I hum. "Mom this is so good!!" I cheer. I notice a strange look she's giving. It almost seems like she's... Concerned? "Mom is everything okay?" I ask.

"Have you been... Hiding anything from me?" She asks, her arms crossed and I nearly choke.

"N-No of course not! Why would I?" I lie.

"Clueless as always..." She mumbles under her breath before going back to the other kitchen table where she wraps transparent plastic around a plate and places it next to me. "This is your brother's. I'm going back upstairs to sleep, okay?"

"O-Okay... Sleep well." I say with a smile.

"Hm." She hummed, not returning the smile and climbs up the stairs. 

'The hell? What's with her all of a sudden? Why did she ask me if I was hiding something from her...' I think before realization hits me and my eyes widen. 'DOES SHE KNOW I'M IN E-CLASS?! HOW?! WHEN?!' I shake my head. 'Calm down Y/N. She'll tell you eventually... Right?'

I take out my phone and check out the comments from the previous video which is the Kyoto trip vlog. The comment are packed! Way more than usual too! How? 

Tmnt-lover: I SHIP THEM

Yaoilord69: They're totally into each other ;D

Panic!At_my_house: Is that her boyfriend???? Are they together??? When???

Fuckmedaddy-kun: #(SHIP NAME) GUYS SPREAD THIS

SmartkidAclass: wtf why is she with karma?

Cstudentgurl_sogood: Ew

the_fuck15thissh0t: when will they fuq?

Greenkayanokae: I SHIP YOU TWO SO MUCH!! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING BETWEEN YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS!! ;DDD

My face flushes completely and I put my phone inside my bag. The comments are going crazy because of Karma's sudden appearance and now they're shipping us together! Well not that I mind... THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Y/N?! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF HE LIKES YOU BACK YOU IDIOT!

"God..." I mumble before finishing my food, grabbing my skateboard and skating my way to school. "What will I even say to him if I see him? There's no doubt he saw the video and saw the comments... HOLY SHIT DID HE COMMENT SOMETHING HIMSELF???" I ask out loud and take out my phone to check the comments again. "CrimsonAssassin... CrimsonAssassin... Wheeerree are you...?" I say while scrolling down endlessly. Eventually, I give up my search since there were too many comments. Guess he didn't comment. I relax when feeling the wind blow on my face as I push myself forward.