WWWF Chapter 9

Começar do início

 “Okay I’m ready, tell everything and start with the beginning. Lizzie said jumping down in bed a bowl of coco pups.

 “Well you know last night after training we went home to him. We both took a shower and while he was in the shower I changed into his t-shirt going my mid tight and underwear under it. When he got out he put ‘fried green tomatoes’ on and sat down beside me.
I think half an hour in the movie he turned around and looked at me. He looked so sweet.”

 “You're wonderful” Derek said out of nowhere to me before he lent over and kissed me on the lips. I responded immediately and he pulled me closer to him and ran his hands down my back. I raised my arms and put them around his neck, tangling my fingers into his hair. He licked along my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, he slipped his tongue in and massaged mine slowly and tenderly. The taste of him was amazing as he explored my mouth with his tongue. My whole body was burning wanting more. He put his hands on my bare tights and starting caressing them.
I pulled up straddling him and I could feel him getting aroused so I grind against him and he moaned. We sat there, me on his lap for a few minutes before he pulled away.

 “Baby you have to stop now or I won’t be able to stop.” He breathed putting his forehead against mine. I couldn’t help but smile. I could tell by the bulge in his jeans pressing between my legs that he wanted to do more.

“What if I don’t want to stop this time?” I asked kissing his neck and grind against him again. He tightened his hold on me to make me stop moving.

“Don’t tease me Lea I mean it I can’t take it.” He said with a pained expression on his face.

“I mean it as well.” I said kissing his lips. I really did want this, I didn't want to have to think about him every time I thought about sex I wanted to take this step with him and not be afraid.

He kissed me back and stood up and wrapped me tighter in his arms so I wouldn’t fall, lifting me up with him. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled his shirt over his head slowly, my fingers lingering over his skin, making him get goose bumps. He pulled out of the kiss to kiss me down my neck sucking on it giving me a hickey. He reached his bed and laid me down and climbed on top on me as he ran his hands down my body. When he got to the bottom of his T-shirt I was wearing he slipped his hand under tracing it back up my tight making his way higher so he could grip my ass. He moaned as he cupped it in his hands.

I ran my hands down his chest, until I got to his jeans where I hesitated for a moment but then I started to unbutton them. As I did that he stiffened slightly. I rolled him onto his back and sat up straddling him again. I bit my lip. I didn’t really know what to do, we have gone this far before, seen each other in underwear, but never further. I had never been in charge.

“You ok?” He asked me rubbing his hands on my tights reassuringly. I nodded and pulled the shirt I had on over my head slowly so I now sat on top of him in my panties and bra. I bent down and kissed him hard and he rolled on top of me again. “You sure you want to do this? I can wait, we don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.”

“I want to. Unless you don’t want to?” I asked biting my lip. I mean I was a pretty messed up girl I would understand if he didn’t want to.

“Of cause I want you. Any guy would be crazy not to want you.”He said kissing me hungrily massaging my breasts, he unclasped my bra pulling it off slowly as if he was waiting for me to stop him. He bent his head kissing all over them sucking on my nipples making me arch my back and moan. He kicked his jeans of and ran his hand down my body stopping as he got to my panties, his hand brushed over them gently making me raise my hips trying to get more. God that felt good. He smiled slightly as he robbed me through my panties making me moan and grip a hand around his shoulder.