WWWF Chapter 35

Chapter 35

I turned around after closing the door and walked back into the living room. “Are you giving me a hand with moving the things back in place?” I asked Jake as I walked over to the table. He nodded and lifted the table. We put the things back in silence, no one saying a word. When we were done we walked into his bedroom. It was late and there wouldn’t go many minutes before I was ready to sleep.

I sat down on his bed letting out a sight. It had been a long, long day. “Did I really make you push your wolf away?” Jake asked sitting down on the bed beside me looking depressed.

“Yeah a little, but I was doing it to begin with.” I told him not really thinking it was a problem.

“But someone could have seriously hurt you.” He let out. “You have to promise me you’ll never do that again. That can be really dangerous. What if something had happened to you? Because of me.” Jake said looking pained again.

“Hey, nothing happened okay. I’m not doing it anymore. You know I live on my senses now because of my work. I would never do that again. It was just my way of coping.” I told him holding his head between my hands.

“Good. I just really don’t want to see you hurt. All this information these past few days have my wolf up front ready to attack some one at any moment and it want revenge on that guy as well as I do. I wish it was I who had killed him.” Jake said getting a dark look on his face.

“Well I don’t, I like that you’re not a murderer.” I knew how it was to kill people. I have had to do it a couple of times, both in human and wolf form, and it was never fun.

Jake got a pained expression on as I said that. He gave me a quick peck and pulled back. “Come on, let’s go to bed. You look tired.” He said getting up and out to the bathroom. I got up as well and took out one of his t-shirts. I removed my clothes and put his t-shirt over my head. I sat back on the bed checking my facebook on my phone waiting for him to finish in the bathroom.

When he walked into the room I got up and walked past him out to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went to the toilet.  On my way back in I grabbed a bottle of water and walked into his room again.

“So where is James anyway?” I asked, it was weird he wasn’t home yet. I walked over to his bed and sat down with my legs up under me, crossed. I looked up at him, he was standing by his book shelve taking some books down for tomorrow.