No reply

ARIANAS POV:

2 WEEKS LATER

Arianas pov:

Two weeks. Its been two weeks since Justin and I have talked. Two weeks since I have kissed his soft, plump lips. Two weeks since I have gone to school. Two weeks away from my parents arrival at home.

I have done nothing but text him, call him, and try to see him. But getting no replys or visits.

I went to the store to get some comfort food, only to see Justin and Donna swallowing each others faces on a bench. I ended up buying two full carts of snacks to cry with all weekend, after seeing them.

I have also cried myself to sleep reading sad fan-fiction on Cameron Dallas and how my life will never be a fairytale.

So today, I decided I would go to school. I have been in my bathroom for the past hour trying to make myself look alive again.

I curled my hair with my wand and put some eyeliner on with sparkely lipgloss. I put on tight white skinny jeans and a black crop top with grey vans. All that I recently bought to keep myself from crying and eating again.

I grab my bag and keys and head downstairs and open the front door, I walk out, close it and lock it. I walk for about 10 minutes and finally make it to the entrance of the school. I hold my breath and slowly walk in and see all the loud crowded hallways go silent. Everyone gives me looks. Some are sympathetic, some of discust, and some checking me out. I put my head down to make it seem like I hadnt noticed and headed for my locker. My locker was covered in flowers and pictures of me from last year and some from my instagram. What?! Did they think I died?

I ripped everything off my locker and toss it all in the trash across the hall. I walk back to my locker and grab all my things that I will need for the next five classes, comsidering I already missed two.

I ran all the way to my first class and sat in the way back, slouching in my seat.

People start piling in the classroom and giving me looks before sitting in thier seats. All leaving an empty one next to me on my left.

The teacher doesnt take notice of my presence and starts to teach the class.

After about ten minutes, Justin walks in and takes the empty seat next to me. I awkwardly stare ahead of me at my pencil i have been spinning since I got here with bite marks on it.

" Mr. Bieber. Would you like to tell the whole class why you are late? " Mr. Holden ask tapping his pen on a desk up front.

" Donna " Is all he says likes its something that everyone should already know by now. Well not me,

My heart stops. I should have known better than to think that we would ever be something.

" Slut " I cough into my elbow, loud enough for justin to hear.

" Not as much as you " And with that he got up, throwing his bag over his shoulder and leaving.

" Ms. Grande. Mind telling me what all that was about?" Mr. Holdens annoying ass voice chirps again.

" No " I boldly speak and wave my hand at him signaling for him to proceed the lesson. I was on the verge of tears.