Bully with a heart

Arianas pov>:

You would probably think i am just like any other high school student. The ones that fit in with the crowd and sit at the same table with the popular kids, skip classes, have boyfriends, a normal life. Well not me. Im 18 and this is my last year of dealing with high school bully shit. You would never guess who my bully is. The one and only Justin bieber. why? i honestly have no clue. My grandmother always told me that when " boys" mess with you, they like you. My grammy is the closest friend i have in my family. My moms always on buisness trips and i always end up staying at my Grammys or Justins. My moms best friend is Pattie. She thinks that Justin is a great boy. Boy...only if they knew.....

I was woken by my One direction alarm clock that plays Diana every morning. Honestly, i dont really like One direction that much. But since i have to share a bedroom with my younger sister Jasmine, we have to share EVERYTHING! Anyways, i hopped out of my queen size bed and went to take a hot shower. I walked in the bathroom and locked the door cause my sister has the habbit of just walking in on me and doing her buisness. I stripped my clothes off and got in the shower and closed the curtain. The hot water hit my body and immediatly relaxed my muscles. Every gut at School hits on me. They always wanna hit and run. I am not like every girl in school, i dont go along with every boys plans. Donna. The school slut. She always has a different guy in her car on their way to her house after school everyday. She also had all the guys hitting on her because of her huge curves and boobs which am quit sure are fake. The only difference is that i dont fit in. I mean yes i have a nice body but she has the bigger everything. The reason why i dont fit in is cause i dont agree to sex. Im still a virgin and every guy in school still wants to hit on me even though they know about my promise ring that me grammy gave me when i turned 13 and got my first period. I am waiting for the right guy.

My thoughts were interupted a knock on my bathroom door. " You have 5 minutes to get out and get dressed " i can hear the anger in moms voice. " k! " i said and hopped out the shower and my mom was still in the door way eyeing me up and down. " MOM GET OUT!! " I almost screamed. " You need to stop wearing skinny jeans and stuff cause the guys and gonna be all over you " and with that she walked out with a shocked look on her face. My sister and mom have always been jealous of my body.

i Grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist and walked out the bathroom. I went in my room and walked in my closet and grabbed a blue peplum top with flowers on it, tight jegging hollister skinny jeans, and black and white converse. I brushed out my hair and left it to air dry since its summer. I toped the look with a grey beanie.

I walked down stairs to eat and guess who i saw. Justin. I walked past him like he didnt even exist and walked in the kitchen. I could feel him checking me out so i turned the corner to go to the garage so i didnt feel self contious. ( P/N i have no idea how to spell, bare with me here. ) I hopped in my car and started it and went to go press the garage button on the steering wheel only to be interupted my Justin. I rolled down my window and spoke." What the hell do you want!" i spoke annoyed. " Your mom told me to give you a ride cause theres a storm and she doesnt want you driving " he said not even looking at me. " Whatever " i said and took the keys out of the slot and got out. " you know. you look good today" Justin said walking behind me. " leave me alone" i said opening the front door and closing it, leaving him to open the damn door himself. i cant believe him.

He thinks he can just go compliment me at home but when i step foot in school he pushes me to the ground and calls me ugly. Honestly when he does push me, i look at him and automaticly see a " sorry " look on his face. I think he just does it to fit in. But why me, why not anyone else.

I heared him open the door and run after me. " i told you i was driving you! he said on the the side of me. I didnt even bother looking at him cause i cant fall for the flawless looks on his face.

I kept walking trying to ignore him but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. " what " i said calmly cause his face featurws are just to die for. WHAT?! ARIANA SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU DONT LIKE HIM!!

" Get in my car. now! " He then walked to the right side of his car and opened the door for me waiting for me to get in.

" I can walk " i turned around and started walking again.

" No! " he yelled from the car and ran to me, grabbing my wrist and and practically dragging me to the car.

" Get in and dont come out " he shoved me in the car and ran to his side and hopped in starting the engine and driving off.

I didnt bother trying to get out cause he would just run after me anyways. Why does he care? I dont even think he wants me in his car anyways. EW i cant believe i am sitting in the seat the donna once sat in! She probably had a skirt on that she had sex in and sat here. Not to mention Justin used to drive Donna to school everyday but then she got a new fuck buddy. Chaz.

The ride was quiet and awkward untill the car came to a hault and i jerked forward almost hitting my head on the dash board. WHAT THE HELL?!

I heard justin laugh histerically( P/N again. i cant spell.) " whatever " i then got out the car and stared walking but i was pushed to the ground. I got up and turne around. I guess i was right. He is two faced.

++++++++++++++++++++++

SRRY ITS SHORT AND THE PARAS ARE LONG BUT I WANTED YOU TO GET THE HANG OF HER LIFE!!! BY THE WAY YES THERE WILL BE JUSTINS POV!!! K bye