><><

Soon enough I found myself on the dance floor with Sebastian and Blaine dancing my heart away. I looked over to see Kurt talking to a guy, and they clinked glasses, and Kurt looked over. I waved at him to come over and he decided to gladly join us, sashaying over to Blaine. Sebastian looked a bit awkward, so I grabbed him and pulled him over, and he lied his hands on my hips, while my back was pressed against him. I giggled and swayed my hips from side to side and I heard him laugh.

"You are so drunk right now, you're hitting on a gay guy." I giggled again, I seemed to be doing a lot of that tonight.

"That's all your fault though mister." I slurred out. He laughed at my obvious drunkeness.

"You really can't handle your tequila missy."

"Who cares? Dance with me Seb." I turned around, and I pulled him over to the jukebox. I selected a Latin-esque song and pulled him back out.

(fast forward to 50 sec in)

I giggles at the stares people were giving us, but a few were clapping, so I clumsily bowed, and Sebastian had to catch me from falling over.

"I didn't know you salsa-ed too." He laughed and continued to dance with me.

"I learned from the Cheetah Girls 2." I whispered in his ear and he started cracking up.

"You really weren't kidding when you said you guys were dance partners, that was impressive." Blaine somehow managed to slur out.

"Well as fun as this has been, Blaine obviously needs to get to bed, so bye Amelia." He looked over more seriously. "Sebastian."

"Byeeeeeeee." I squealed out, and Sebastian laughed as I waved clumsily.

"Speaking of missy, you are way too drunk to keep going tonight, let's get you back to Dalton." I gave him a pout.

"But Sebbbbb." I groaned out.

"Don't 'but Seb' me mon cher, you need to get home before you make someone question their sexuality." I giggled as he basically dragged me over to the bar to grab my purse. He looked me up and down as I stumbled around, and he sighed, shoving the purse in his pocket. "Alright." He swooped his arms under my legs and picked me up.

"Weeeeee!" I threw my hands in the air.

"Oh my god please don't do that." He grunted, obviously struggling to hold me with me wiggling around so much. "Put your arms around my neck, I need some help here." I pouted, putting my arms around his neck and put my head to his chest. We got a bunch of stares as he carried me to the car. Someone opened the door for us, and the cold air hit me and I shivered, pulling myself closer to him. He struggled to open the door to his car, but eventually he got it open and set me down in the seat. He leaned over me to buckle me into the seat, and as I breathed in, I smelt his cologne.

"Mmm you smell nice Seb." I mumbled, and he chuckled.

"Let's go." He closed the car door and walked around to the drivers seat. The ride home was a blur of car lights and stop signs, but eventually we arrived back at Dalton. Sebastian got out of the car and came around to my side. When he opened the door I let out a whine.

"Seb I'm tired." I mumbled out and he chuckled. He unbuckled my seatbelt and scooped me into his arms again. He shut the door with his foot and I curled up into his chest. He quietly made his way through the halls of Dalton before finally getting to my room.

"I'm gonna have to put you down for a second ma chérie" He lightly put me down, being careful to put as much of my weight on him as possible, as he unlocked the door to my dorm. The door swung open and he lifted me again. He kicked the door shut lightly and carried me over to my bed. He pulled my shoes and jacket off before pulling a t-shirt and some pajama pants out of my dresser. "You're so lucky you got drunk with a gay guy, this would be totally weird if I was straight." He then pulled off my tight top and leggings, and I giggled.

"Why don't you like girls Seb?" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Have you ever been with one?" I pulled him close, whispering the suggestive phrase in his ear. He pulled away, shaking his head.

"Even if I was straight, you're insanely drunk and you don't know what you're asking." I pouted as he tugged the shirt over my head, and he pulled my arms through the sleeves. He frowned, and lifted up my shirt just slightly, seeing a long, white scar. 

"Shh," I mumbled. "Don't tell anyone." He looked at me slightly concerned, but shook his head. He then slipped my feet into the pajama pants, tugging them firmly over my waist. He lifted me up slightly and untucked the covers on my bed and sat me in the uncovered part of the bed. He slid my legs under the covers and adjusted my head so I wasn't uncomfortable. I sighed and he sent me a smile. Not a smirk, a smile. My eyelids started to close and I heard him chuckle.

"Goodnight, ma chérie."