My Immortal Imprint - Chapter |3|

Not edited.

My Immortal Imprint

Chapter 3:

We finally left from England with some of my associates also known as The British Coven: Harry, his beloved Elizabeth, Edwin, his beloved Jewell, and also my parents, whom I turned a long time ago, Emijean and Lewis. Us, ten ran all the way back to the house. I walked up to the back of the house and saw Jacob, Seth, Leah, and Paul. I didn't want to say this but I honestly missed him while I went out to get my fellow friends. He was on my mind and I tried to cover it up with random things.

Jacob walks up to me with a smirk.

I turned to my friends. "You guys can go inside. Hey! Sam don't hurt any of them, please we need them." I point to Samuel and he smiled another crooked one.

"I can't promise but I'll try." He puts his hands up in surrender.

I looked at Lena, his beloved, and she smiled. "I got it, Vera. Just...handle that thing that's standing in front of you." She said before they walked inside. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Jacob.

"What?"

"I see Renesmee isn't the only one who was imprinted on." He smirked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, acting confused, like I didn't already know what the hell he was talking.

"You do know that everyone in the wolf territory knows when someone imprints? Its ground rules to tell them so they know to protect their imprintee at all cost...but I don't know about you. You know, since you're a bloodsucker and all but I'm sure Sam will compromise." Jacob said, ending his explanation with a cheeky smirk.

"Sometimes, Jacob I question why Bella is friends with you." I joked. "Did you ever think what if we didn't have a choice to be a "bloodsucker?" I didn't want to be one but it happened and I'm not happy with it but I've learned to live with it."

"How old are you?" Paul asked.

"Twenty-one."

"No, I mean your real age not when you were changed." He replied, walking up to me.

"I'm old, Paul; but, I don't age so don't worry about mines."

Now, he was right in my face. He was even blocking Jacob. "Tell me your real age." He demanded me and I don't know why but I liked it, a lot.

"One hundred and ninety nine years old, Paul." I whispered, looking up at him.

He seemed to shiver at the sound of me saying his name. I looked into his eyes and they lit up. It was like a brighter brown. Hazel, almost. I paused for a second as a visual came into play. It was Sam and his pack. The annoying and dirty dog, Quil, noticed Paul missing and told Sam. Now, Sam is going crazy because he is worried about Paul. He is hoping that if Paul went out to release some anger that he'd be careful with it because apparently he knows that Paul has anger issues, in my words.

"So, tell me, Paul. Does Sam know that you're over here?" I asked, running my fingers up his strong, tan arm.

I heard a loud howl in the distance then more followed after. "Shit!" Paul cursed under his breath while running his hand through his hair.

He paused for a second as if he had been trying to think or figure something out. Before I knew it, his extremely warm hands cupped my face before he kissed my forehead while letting it linger there before taking off running into the woods. I watched as he disappeared from my sight. I turned to Leah and Seth then smiled.