Chapter 5: The Arrival

I woke up to an announcement. "Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to announce that due to weather complications we will have to stop in Louisiana. There will be minor bumps so please fasten your seat belt. We will arrive in five minutes. Thank you."

I grabbed the bottle of water I received when I first boarded and started to drink. I laid my head against the headrest and waited for the five minutes to go by.

"Alright Ladies and Gentlemen we have arrived at the Louisiana airport. Just sit at our gate and wait for the instructions we will give you. That is all, thank you."

As I got up to get my stuff I made sure I didn't forget anything. As soon as I got inside I turned my phone on and texted Alison.

"Due to weather conditions we had to stop in Louisiana, I'm safe. I love and miss you already! XOXO."

I got an reply almost instantly. "Okay babe, text me when you know how long the delay will be. Be safe. P.S, is Jason with you?"

"I would imagine so, but I was first class and I don't remember seeing him in my section so I think he hasn't gotten off the plane yet."

" You flew in first class!? I didn't know you paid that much Callie?"

"I didn't. My father bought the ticket. Weird right? I was just as shocked as you were. Believe me."

"Wow. Who would have thought, huh?"

"No kidding, well gtg they are going to be making an announcement soon. XOXO."

I then shut off my phone and started looking for Jason. It wasn't too hard to find him, he was surrounded by a bunch of girls. Go figure. I sighed as I made my way over, and tapped his shoulder with an annoyed look on my face. He turned around, saw the look on my face, and grinned. He then put his arm around me, and simply told them he had to go.

They got the message alright, considering I got a bunch of nasty looks, one girl even gave me the finger. I almost fought her, but decided not to because I really didn't want to get kicked out of the airport. We made our way back over to the gate, trying to hear the announcement they were going to make.

"Hello passengers, it appears we will have a minimum delay of two hours. When we take off again, it will be at this gate. Thank you, that is all for now."

I groan as I make my way away from the gate, tagging Jason along with me. He raises his eyebrows questionably, but I just wave him off. When we get to a restaurant, we go in. I go immediately to a booth, and he sits across from me.

"I wondered where you were dragging me off to, but I'm glad it's here. I'm starving!"

"Well I was too, that's why I pulled you along with me." I then grab the menu, and started looking at breakfast section. Only when I looked back up to see where the waitress was, did I notice Jason staring at me intently through his eyelashes. God his eyes were gorgeous. I look away just as the waitress comes up to our booth.

She was a tiny little woman with bleach blonde hair and a slender waist. She had blue eyes and a very southern way of dressing. She was cute though, if you were into that type of girl.

"Hi guys, my name is June. What can I start y'all off with?"

"I would like an Orange Juice please, no pulp." I smiled at her as she wrote it down. She then turned to Jason, her breath catching as she looked at him, and I mean really looked at him. I roll my eyes as she asks him in a sweet voice what he wants to drink. I am going to strangle myself if one more girl looked at him like he was Jesus freaking Christ.

He answers," I'll have an iced tea please." Then he winked at her.

She smiled as she left to go get our drinks. I turn my attention back to my menu, I decide on getting scrambled eggs with French toast and a side of grapes.