Chapter 5:

Avi's POV*

I raced to my best friends Jakes house and knocked on the door.

The door opened and Mrs Newport stood there.

"Oh, hello Little Mr Kaplan, how may I help you. Oh! Do you want to see Jake," she asked and opened the door.

"Yes please," I said thanking her.

"He is upstairs in his room, you can go up if you like," she added.

"Thank you," and with that I raced up satires and opened the door to his room.

"JJAAAKKKKHHHEEEEE! I need your help! Waaakkkkeeee uuuupppppp!" I yelled getting his attention.

"Wha? What's going on, AVVVIII," he shouted. He seemed angry with me.

"I need your help.......my parents.....and.....and sister have been .......kidnapped," I said sobbing between words.

"Avi, it's okay dude, we will get them back," he said rubbing my back.

"Okay, thanks bro, let's go," I said to him running out of his room.

We raced down stairs and passed his family in the kitchen.

"Uh, where are you boys going," Mrs Newport called. Dang-it we've been caught.

"I was just going over to Avi's house for a bit ma," Jake said.

"Okay, stay safe boys and be home before dinner Jake,"she said.

With that we ran over to my house and looked for clues to who could have taken my family.

"Avi, look. Tire tracks," Jake said "Let's follow them," he added.

Something looks weird. Like, who would have left tire tracks if you kidnapped someone. Oh well, what else can we do.

We followed them to a house in the middle of the jungle.

"Avi, duck. There's a house over there," Jake said.

"And look, there's the van," I pointed towards the white car.

"Quick, let's go inside and look around for you parents," Jake suggested.

"And Esther," I added again. Oh Esther, I love her so much I couldn't ask for a better sister.

We walked inside through the front door and....

BAM!! Suddenly I felt really dizzy.

I'm just gonna lie down for a minute!

A/N: hey guys, so hardly anyone commented! :( I'm a bit sad but one person did!

He is @goodboy19 he is a pretty awesome person! He is also in love with Mitch Grassi so in this story Mitch will be his boyfriend! Anyway thanks for reading! And yeah love you guys!