chapter:2

Kasey's P.O.V.

We were all at Casper house setting up for the truth or dare video. We all sat in a circle and Casper turned on the camera.

" hey guys its Casper and today I'm here with the gang, and we are making a truth or dare video!" Casper said into the camera.

"so who wants to go first?" Alfie asked.

"I'll go!" Zoey shouted. " Jim I dare you to go knock on the neighbors door and ask them to shave your bum for you and then moon them." she said.

"ugh fine." Jim said rolling his eyes and walking to the door. When he did his dare the neighbors screamed and slammed the door in his face it was hilarious!

We went on for a couple more dares we were laughing the entire time, and then it was Casper's turn. "Joe I dare you to kiss Kasey."

"Ew dude she is basically my sister!" Joe said with a disgusted face. I felt the same way. We have been friends so long, that would be like me kissing Alfie.

"come on you were dared you have to do it." everyone said in unison. Joe looked at me, sighed, and then began to lean in. Ugh. I was about to kiss my best friend. Here is goes.

His soft lips crashed into mine. Our lips moved in synch. It felt like sparks were flying.

"um guys it been eight seconds that's enough." Marcus said. We pulled apart and looked at each other awkwardly. We were both blushing like crazy. Everyone was giving us weird looks, but Alfie just kept staring at me. He acts like I did something wrong. It was just a dare it meant nothing to me. Or did it mean something? That kiss was and amazing kiss, but Joey is just my friend, nothing else. I don't know anymore. Am I falling for him?

Joe's P.O.V.

" I dare you to kiss Kasey." Casper said with a smirk. He is the only one that knows that I really like her. I hate Casper so much right now. I'm pretty sure Kasey doesn't like me back and doesn't want to kiss me. So I played it off like I didn't want to kiss her either.

"Ew dude that's like kissing my sister!" ok I think that was believable.

"come on you were dared you have to do it." everyone wined.

Ok this is it. I'm about to kiss the girl I have known forever and that I have a huge crush on. I hope she likes it. My lips crashed into hers. It felt like there were fireworks. Our lips moved in synch and it seems as if the world around us stopped. I was really enjoying it until Marcus interrupted.

" um guys its been eight seconds I think that's enough." we pulled away and we awkwardly look at each other. That was the best moment of my life. I hope she felt the same way.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! So pretty intense chapter. What do you think will happen next? Vote and comment if you liked it, if you have and suggestions please comment below I would really appreciate it. Thank you for reading I love you, your all beautiful no matter what anyone says!!!!!!!

~softball_chic13