Age 14

Y/N= Your Name

This is your outfit:

	You were 14 and had just started high school

You were 14 and had just started high school. Although being a freshman wasn't the greatest experience, it was still a thousand times better than middle school.

A lot had changed for you in a little under a year. You had become closer to Greg and Rowley, and now considered the pair your best friends. And while you still had a love for emo music, you had given up your punk style for a more casual and preppy one. Most importantly, although you were crushing on Rodrick stronger than ever, you were finally able to actually form normal sentences around him.

You occasionally saw him while passing from class to class in the hallway. He usually hung out with his other Lӧded Diper bandmates, causing havoc in the halls and skipping class. You couldn't tell if it was his general persona, or being a senior just gave him a heightened sense of pride and recklessness.

As usual, Greg, Rowley, and you met up at the front of the school and started the walk to the Heffley house. The three of you had been assigned as partners on a history project and you were dreading having to work on it. On the bright side, Greg's parents were letting you and Rowley sleep over, so you hoped you could at least sneak in some video games in between your research on the Ancient Egyptians.

A white van with the words "Lӧded Diper" spray painted on the side pulled up beside you. You recognized it as Rodrick's death trap of a vehicle.

Rodrick rolled down the window on the passenger's side. You saw him and one of his bandmates, Ben, in the front seat.

"Mom says I have to give you losers a ride home." He tapped the steering wheel impatiently.

"We're walking home." Greg argued.

Rodrick let out a huff before getting out of the van and opening the door to the back. The inside of the van was covered with trash and had no seats.

"No way I'm getting in there." Greg shook his head.

"C'mon, ladies first!" Rodrick shoved you inside.

"I think something died back here." You called, coughing at the smell of the car.

Rodrick didn't respond but rather threw Greg and Rowley in as well, causing them to crash into you. He then slammed the door shut and jumped into the front seat before hitting the gas and speeding out of the parking lot.

***

Rodrick was by far the worst driver you had ever seen in your entire life. He drove recklessly through the quiet suburban streets, running through red lights, and cutting over curbs. The three of you in the back banged into each other as you were jerked around. By the time you arrived at the Heffley house you were fairly certain that you body was badly bruised.