Side Effects

All of this, being told I couldn't talk to you just made me want to more. It made me want to rebel, I felt angry and I wanted to hurt her like she was hurting me but I couldn't do that I would never be able to get to that level. This led up to the past couple of weeks, nearly a month ago. You were so down about absolutely everything, life was dragging you down. It was like you were drowning in everything around you all of your worries and everybody else's problems. There was no light in your eyes, no happiness man and if was horrible. I missed seeing you happier, like the person before all this stress, I really did think sixth form would be better for you and so much easier. I was so damn wrong. I could see it all getting too much for you even more so than I had ever seen over all the years I had known you. Were you seeing everything in grey like me? You had left him but he had left you with side effects, emotional scars. Sometimes I feel like you'll never get over him and I don't mean you're still in love with him (well I don't think you are), I mean you'll never get over what he did. I don't expect you to over it, in fact I'm here to make you better I'm definitely going to fix you that's a promise and it's written here for everyone to see. If there's one thing I'm going to stick to it's that. I'm going to build up your trust, I'm going to let you in, I'm literally going to tell you everything more than you already know. I want you to know everything and maybe that way you would feel more comfortable letting me in. I know for a fact we will always be friends no matter what happens so I have no thought in my mind to go back on anything I'm saying. I want to do something about it and I mean it the only thing I want to do is make you happy and see you smile. Your smile is gorgeous. I want to love you with everything I have. This is the moment everything gets weird. Like I said if you feel uncomfortable you should definitely stop right now.