The new house

~Mario's POV ~
My mind raced faster than I could take. Like, what's his name? Who is he? Why do I not remember him? Why did my mom lie to me about this? and ..... whoa....... why is my shirt stained? I just had it cleaned yesterday!

Anyway back to the brother thing. I was told that his name is Luigi. I'm about 2 minutes older than him. He is 21 years old, just like me. And he has a few mental problems and that he lives with people older than him. Annnnnd that I'm invited to go to his house! Me and me only! I think.

I am very excited to meet my little brother I always wanted a twin.

~time skip to when they arrive to Luigi's house~

We're here. I can't believe it! His house is huge. Like a mini mansion. We knock on the door and some dude answered the door
"Hey what up dudes! Yous all must be Luigi's dudes! I'm Alex! Come on inside dudes. Our other roommate Carmon is in the living room." Alex said.

I walked inside and saw many gaming stuff. I'm not into those things but I can tell the three of these guys love gaming. Alex was wearing a tuxedo and some fancy headphones. The other guy Carmon was wearing a blue benie, some 3D glasses, a baseball shirt, and some old faded jeans. Carmon also never talks. So he's like... A creepy dude living with two other people.

Then I heard someone coming down the stairs. I turn to look up at the steps.

It was my long lost little brother.