Mrs. Weasley

A/N: Hi! Just because I am writing this story doesn't mean that I am stopping my Dramione story. Please leave ideas in the comments, vote, follow me, and go and read my Dramione story! (After you read this chapter, of course!) I am still trying to decide if I am going to discontinue my other twin story or not. So, go read that one and tell me if you like that one better or not. Please enjoy! WARNING: People ages 10 and under should not read because the main character has a severe eating disorder and doesn't realize it. Hanna has anorexia. It does slowly get better. But it takes several years. Please read with caution. Thank you!

***

Hanna POV

Hi! My name is Hanna Lily Potter. I have a lightning shaped scar above my left eyebrow, but I found a way to cover it up. I have a photographic memory.

On October 31, my parents both lost their lives to protect Harry and I. A large giant of a man came and took Harry and I away to my Aunt and Uncle. My uncle decided that I wouldn't be of any help when I got older, so the next day he sent me to a local orphanage, where I refused to eat.

Now I am six years old and still won't eat more than a piece of toast and a special pill that gives me all the vitamins and nutrients that I need to survive. I have lived at the orphanage for almost 5 years. I live on the top floor, alone. Carrie, my only friend, was adopted last week. I had started to think that I would never be adopted. Until the day before my seventh birthday...

Molly POV

I was taking a stroll through muggle London, thinking. I was just passing by an orphanage, when I saw a very familiar face. I looked back and saw Lily Evans. That can't be. I thought she died. I thought as I went inside.

"Excuse me," I said to the lady behind a desk in the lobby.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if I might be able to adopt the child in the window?"

"Yes. If you'll just follow me?"

She stood and led me to the top floor and into a small bedroom.

"Hanna?" she knocked.

"Yes, Mrs. Peters?"

"Someone is here to try and adopt you. She would like to speak to you and decide if she wants to adopt you."

The next second a small, replica of Lily Evans opened the door and stepped out. She had straight, waist-length, red hair. Her eyes were like green emeralds in her small head.

"Um. Hello, Mrs. Weasley," the child said.

"How do you know my name?"

"I have a photographic memory. You, Mr. Weasley, Bill, Charlie, Fred and George, Ron, and Ginny all came to my parent's house in Godric's Hollow a week before they died so heroically."

"Umm..."

"I'll allow you two to talk," Mrs. Peters said, walking off.

"Would you like to come in?" Hanna asked.

"Of course."

Her room was small. The walls were a nice pale purple color. There was a small bed with a pink comforter, a large white pillow, and a single stuffed animal of a hippo.

"So, tell me about yourself?" I asked when she sat on the floor and I on the bed.

"I am six years old. I am the twin sister of Harry James Potter. I can't eat. I-"

"Why can't you eat?" I found myself interrupting.

"I'd rather not talk about it."

"Okay. So, you remember my family?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Would you be alright living with them?"

"If it isn't too much trouble."

"It's not trouble at all. You start packing. I'm going to and sign some papers and then you can go and meet my family, again."

I stood and left the room. I stopped near the window at the end of the hall. I took out a piece of parchment, a quill, and a baby bird. I sent Arthur asking if he would like another adoptive daughter.

The bird came back a minute later with a reply. It said:

Dear Molly,

I know that you would never visit an orphanage unless you found a witch. I fully approve and can't wait to meet her.

With love,

Arthur

I walked down the front steps and went to the front desk and began to fill out the endless paperwork. Hanna came down when I was about halfway through.

She sat down next to me and took out a book about... transfiguration?

"Sweetie, where did you get that book?" I asked, politely.

"Diagon Alley," she whispered.

"Who took you?"

"Professor Dumbledore."

I finished and gave Mrs. Peters the stack of papers I had finished filling out.

"Here," she said, handing me a bag of muggle pills.

"What are these for?"

"Her. She has anorexia so-"

"Um what's 'anorexia'?"

"It's when someone refuses to eat for, at least in her case, unknown reasons. We can get her to eat a piece of toast and then she'll eat the pill. It's the only reason she's still alive."

"What? Why won't she eat?" I ask, quietly.

"Every time someone would ask, she would do one of two thing: burst out crying or scream until they left. Neither of which I am guessing you experienced?"

"No, she just said she didn't want to talk about it."

"Well," she continued, "there are 3,000 pills in that bag. If you run out, there is a nice pharmacy down the street called CVS. They sell them in packs of 1,000. Two pounds per one thousand pills."

"Okay, Thank you."

"No, thank you. I am just so glad that that sweet little girl has a loving home and family that will love and care for her."

***

Hanna POV

Mrs. Weasley took me to the Leakey Cauldron so that we could use the fireplace there and floo to The Burrow. When she started to explain how the Floo worked I asked her to stop. I grabbed a handful of Floo Powder, stepped into the fireplace, and yelled, "THE BURROW!" and I was off.