Chapter _: Flashback

(A/N: Hey!! It's me again, I change the book cover as I see that this book already reach 4k+ Reads. So, just wanna say thank you :> and, I made a decision, and my decision is to continue this book. Hope ya still support this book. Lovelots babies~)

******

♦Jungkook's POV
🌎 – Seoul, South Korea
📆 – April 19, 2015
🕒 – 3:34 p.m.

♠♠♠

I stare blankly at the television as I seat comfortably on the couch on my apartment. I was waiting for my friend Jeonghan's text as he told me earlier that he'll fetch me here and he would just text me if he was already on his way so that I can prepare first. I was looking on the T.V. while listening to the Clock's noise. "Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock..." then something pop up on my mind.

Taehyung...

It's been a couple of year since I last heard a news about him. Yeah right, a couple of years since I last heard a news about him, it's been a couple of years since I last hug him, kiss him, feel his touches, and it's been a couple of years since we lost our communication with each other.

♦Flashback♦

"Mr. Kim"  an man greeted Taehyung with a big smile on his face as he open his arms wide open to hug Taehyung. "Mr. Park" Taehyung only said then hug Mr. Park before he gave him a nod then they both sit down on the two remaining chairs for them infront of me. We are in a really glamorous place and I was just sitting here while listening to their conversation.

"So, how's the billionaire?" Taehyung said jokingly. "Billionaire? Nah, I only have a couple of coin won here, I'm not a billionaire" Mr. Park answer him then show him a couple of coins before they both laugh. And I was just...boy? What am I doing here? Watching two bastards while I'm just listening to their nonsense conversation?

"So let's be serious now, Mr. Kim" Mr. Park said and look at Taehyung with a serious aura. "Don't be so formal, you bastard! We're bestfriends dude!" Taehyung joke for the last time before his aura also became serious.

"Some of the company workers resigned and we only have 100+ workers and blah blah blah"

I roll my eyes as I get bored and bored and bored here. I have an idea. "Excuse me" I stand up from my sit and look at Taehyung, pointing my finger on the bathroom secretly. He nods and I smile on both of them before I made my way to the bathroom. Yes!!! After 875643821647 years, I already got the chance to leave that hell of a place with those two bastards.

I do some things on the bathroom before I make a decision to leave and to go back to our table. "Uhmm...Taeh---" "Kring~ kring~ kring~" my words got cutted as Taehyung phone rang up and an un named number pop up on his screen. He looks at me and Mr. Park before he signalled us that he'll just need to talk to the person in the other side of his phone.

I and Mr. Park which is Jimin (Taehyung's bestfriend) have a little chitchat before I notice that Taehyung looks so pale and he was walking back and forth ever since he stay away from us to talk to the certain someone in the other side of the phone call.