⭐⭐⭐⭐

3rd Person's POV

After taking a hot water bath, both of the boys put their clothes on. Taehyung was wearing a simple white V-neck shirt and a boxer while Jungkook was wearing a pink oversized t-shirt with a 'SASSY BITCH' print on the chest part with a pink laced panty to match the shirt.

Both of them made their way to the living room.

"Daddy, I want to watch some movie" Jungkook said when Taehyung and him both sat down on the couch. Taehyung nod his head and open their T.V and took a CD to watch a movie.

"I'll go get a snack for us baby" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead before making his way through their kitchen.

"What's this movie?" Jungkook ask himself before puting the plain black CD on the DVD PLAYER.

"I'm back baby" Taehyung said as he go on and sat down on their couch, side hugging Jungkook's small waist.

"What was this movie Daddy?" Jungkook ask innocently

"Fifty Shades of Grey, baby" Taehyung said.

((I'm still waiting for the Fifty Shades Darker))

"Ughh...Christian.....yes....uhmmmm" Jungkook heared a moan.

Jungkook saw a tent on Taehyung's boxer, he smile on his own thought and suddenly...

"Daddy" Jungkook whispher on Taehyung's ear and slightly lick and bite his earlobe after he go on and sat down on Taehyung's lap.

"Uhmmm.....baby....." Taehyung groan sexily when Jungkook start on moving on his crotch.

"Daddy I want to play" Jungkook said while biting his lower lip.

"What do you want to play Baby?" Taehyung ask.

"I want to have a part two of what just happened last night" Jungkook said as he kiss Taehyung on the lips.