Look Into My Eyes

SYNOPSIS

It's okay to have fun in life. We only live once so, we all need to live our life to its extent. But, sometimes too much fun also have consequences. And that's what Arkon Cael Guillvera doesn't know. Arkon is the type of guy who will always accept all of the challenges that is given to him whether it's dangerous or insuperable, He will accept it all without thinking of the possible consequences of his reckless actions. He's a kind of guy who doesn't know how to refuse. He is one of those Prideful Conceited Man who will do anything in order to protect his reputation and his most treasured pride.

Above all, Arkon is nothing but a total Jerk who loves to play in danger and love no one but his self.

Which is very polar to Arachne Mandarez. She was born with both beauty and talent. She's the epitome of kindness and a valuer of life. For her, fun isn't just something that makes you feel extreme and excited. To her, fun is a feeling that can make you feel warm, contended, happy, and comfortable. She doesn't need to do extreme challenges and some trends that most of her age does just to have fun because to her just by simply doing her hobbies or being with her friends and family is enough to make herself happy.

In short, Arachne is everything every man could wish for.

But, what if you caused pain on someone because of you having fun? 

What if because of you having fun turned someone's life into a miserable one just because of your recklesness?

As what I have said, it's okay to have fun as long as you didn't offend or hurt someone. Because the hurtful truth of reality that can teach you is... 
'What has been long done is already done. You won't regret now but sooner or later, You will. And if You do it's already too late for it.'

Be careful for those who wrong because, karma is after you.

"Tsk. Too late for the reminder. I just tripped myself in karma. My beautiful and most tragic karma."

*****

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, Events, Characters, Businesses, Places and incidents are either the products of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person living or dead,is purely coincidental. 

Warning: While reading this story you may encounter some wrong spellings, grammatical errors and Typos. I am not Perfect, nor my story so please don't judge the story and the author of the story. Tenkyuu💜

Title: Look Into My Eyes
Written by: Renzianaa
Genre: Teen-fiction/Romance/Drama
©All.Rights.Reserved.2020