2

*Im sorry that this story sucks*

******Next Day******

When I round the corner this time Stephan has Alex pressed against the lockers. He feels Alex up while trying to get Alex to kiss him back. Alex struggles for a while then looks around to make sure that noone is around and kisses back. What the hell is going on?  I have to stop this, what can I do? Think dumbass, think!! I raise my head slowly and realize what I should do, I muster all the energy I can and..

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!?!?!” I yell out. Damn my voice is  raw and scratchy, but it worked considering they’re both looking at me in surprise (and I detect fear in Alex’s eyes).

“Did you just........talk?” Stephan looks at me weirdly. “I thought you were mute.” I nod to let him know that I am.

“Colin, this isn’t what it looks like! I swear!" Alex was hyperventilating at the moment. I raise my hand to silence him and sign to Stephan that he can’t do that to my best friend. I told him to stop corrupting Alex and to just leave us alone.

"Punk, I can do whatever the hell I want to" I don’t know if I want to punch that smirk off his face or kiss it. "What do ya say we settle our differences tonight at the old baseball diamond. 4:15 Be there or else." He walks away and it's my turn to smirk. He just challenged an undefeated street fighter without knowing it.

I gesture for Alex to follow me to class where Aura is waiting for me. She comes in to kiss me but I push her away. I don’t feel any attraction to her anymore, all I can think about is that hottie Stephan St Pierre. Damn that boy is gorgeous, His ebony black shaggy hair that falls over his eyes and those deep blue eyes that are like the ocean waters.

School is just dragging on and on. For once I didn’t get detention, thats a first. I always have detention every day but thank god today is my exception. Before I know it I'm at the old baseball diamond where I used to play peewee. Stephan is sitting on the bleachers with his head in one hand. As I get closer I realize that he's sleeping, no one else is here except him. I kick the bleacher only hard enough to wake him.

"So you showed up," I adjust my smaller training gloves I catch his eyes which are following the movement, " Do you box?  Even so this is a all around fight- meaning boxing, wrestling, Tae kwon do, whatever the hell you can pull out of your ass. The only rule is no weapons. Understood?" I nod and roll my eyes. Let’s do this.