1

Colin’s POV

---------------------------------------------

“Hey Col, there’s a new kid coming later this week. I heard that he’s a fairy,” My best friend Alex walked up to me and cracked his knuckles. I shivered, I can’t stand the sound of joints being cracked. “Sorry man I forgot,” he said sympathetically putting his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off and went inside the school.

I’m Colin Alstair and I am a streetfighter, I was forced into it as a young boy and it has grown on me. They call me Ace at the fights, never knew why. Anyways I’m a huge homophobe and often take my street fighting skills to the fairies at our school. I have a beautiful girlfriend, Aura, and I am the most popular guy in school. All the ladies drool over me cause I’m ripped and hot with a capital H-O-T.

“COL-COL,” Aura yelled running over and placing a sloppy kiss on my lips. I pulled her in closer and we made out until Alex tapped me on the shoulder and pointed at the angry teacher storming towards us. All three of us ran in different directions and entered our homeroom. Another detention avoided. Did I mention that I’m mute? All of my friends and teachers know sign language so they can understand me. I ain't carrying no gay-ass whiteboard or notepad.

“Mr Alstair, explain the process Eddie used to complete this problem,” I jerked back into reality when Mrs Kerr called on me. I looked around, when did I get into math class? I quickly study the work on the board and sign to her that he used guess and check (not the best way but hey whatever works for him). She looks surprised but continues teaching whatever she’s teaching. I should be listening but I'm a straight A student and I know all the things she's teaching. I start thinking about the new kid who I was told will be here tomorrow, is he a fag?

******Next day******

The supposed ‘fag’ is making out with the school’s biggest slut, I’ve been given false information. He breaks the kiss with her and catches me staring. Then he winks, smirks and goes back to kissing that whore. How dare he wink at me?? I ball up my fists and stomp away like a little kid. I feel disgusted with myself, when he winked at me all I wanted to do was rip the hoe off his lap and kiss him myself. I arrange a street fight right away, I always fight my problems away.

I arrive at the broken down abandoned boxing gym, someone is waiting for me outside. He is sitting with his back pressed against the wall, smoking. I immediately recognize the ebony black shaggy hair as the boy from earlier. I approach him and sign 'what the hell are you doing here'. To my surprise he signs back 'smoking', then he mutters something about no places to be alone here. He gets up to leave, walks a little then turns around.

"By the way, I'm Stephan St Pierre." He has a heavy french accent. I sign that my name is Colin Alstair. "Colin eh? You're the homophobic asshole right? Damn bro you have fucking problems" He shakes his head and walks away. Part of me feels like curling into a ball and crying, another part wants to march over there and kiss him passionately and the other part of me wants to break every bone in his body for saying that. I hate that he has me wrapped around his finger and I’ve only had one conversation with him.  I watch him walk away and when I can’t see him anymore, I turn and walk into the gym.

The man is called Alpha, he's at least 6 foot but has less muscle than me. The fight starts and Alpha clumsily sprints  towards me, arms outstretched. I easily step aside and when he turns I beat the living shit out of him. I win the fight, but then again I always win. I am the undefeated champion here and nothing can or will change that.

*****************************************************************

Sorry it sucks, this is the first story that I feel motivated to write.

K