My angel <3

We choose to go to a pizza place. We walked of course because neither of us has a car. We got inside and Josh went up to order. He’s like a little kid who’s have candy for the first time. So adorable. He ordered a large pepperoni pizza. I paid, like promised, and sat down at a table.

“Kaden do you still eat pizza?” he asked. “Of course I eat pizza I’m not a weirdo just because I lived on a farm of 5 years.” I said laughing a little. The pizza came and Riku grabbed the biggest piece. I went to the other side pretending to get drinks. I took a bite of the pizza before Riku could.

“Hey! That’s mine!” he said. His bottom lip jutted out a little into a pout. I kissed him and smiled. “I just thought it’d be sweet to feed your boyfriend.” I said. He pouted even more but started to eat again. I grabbed two cups then filled them with soda. I brought them back and Josh’s pout went away.

“So why did your parents adopt him?” I asked. “They thought that it would get me ‘out of my shell’. It didn’t. He’s much more popular than me and he doesn’t like me talking to his friends. The only time he’s nice to me is when he thinks I’m hurt or scared.” He said looking down at the floor. “I’m sorry baby. You can come stay with me if you want.” I offered.

He smiled and nodded his head. I love his smile. I grabbed a piece of pizza and we started talking about music. He’s not into Demi Lovato anymore. He likes Carly Rae Jepsen. I’ve never heard her but I guess she’s good if Riku likes her. “Would you sing for me again when we get home?” I asked. He nodded his head, “Yeah I will but I’m tired. I’m done eating are you?” I nodded my head and got up. He followed.

We walked through the park looking at all the pretty colors. I birds singing there special song. Children laughing and playing. I grab Josh’s hand and smile. I’m so glad I’m back with him. It was horrible without him. Sure Max made me forget for a little while but it still didn’t change the pain in my chest. Ugh stop it I’m not going to think about Max anymore.

I look down to see Josh stumbling a little bit. “Baby are you ok?” I asked. He looks pale. “We need to get you home.” I picked him up and started to run to his house. I got there in under 9 minutes. I opened the door then ran to the kitchen.

“Ms. Keshet something’s wrong with Josh.” I said trying to be calm. “Yes I know he’s been having problems walking for a while. It’s nice to see your back though Kaden.” She said like it didn’t matter. “Why is he having trouble walking?” I asked. “He broke his hips falling out of a tree 2 years ago. He’s still recovering.” She said.

I took him up to his room and set him on his bed. “Baby do you need anything? Are you comfortable?” I asked shaking him slightly. “Mmm I’m fine right now Kaden I just want a pillow. Then can you lay down with me?” he asked. I grabbed an elephant pillow from the chair and walked back to the bed. I moved the pillow under his hips and laid next to him. He grabbed my hand and held it to his chest.

“I fall down a lot now… it really hurts when I do because of my accident.” He said. His voice sounding sad and depressed. “Baby if you ever need me too help you get up or anything just call and I’ll come running for you.” I smiled squeezing his hand.

He smiled and moved a little closer to me. I saw Gabe in the doorway glaring at me. I glared back at him. He left and I moved closer to Riku. He smiled and snuggled up to my neck. “It’s only Saturday.” I said. He nodded, “Yeah so you have to stay here till I feel better.” He smirked.

“Yes I know. I am forever your slave my prince.” I said sarcastically. He laughed and hit my back. He started to fall asleep against my chest. He’s an angel. His hair falls into his face softly. It’s this wonderful shade of bleach blonde. Natural of course.

His eyes are an adorable shade of dark green. He has long soft eyelashes. His face is flawless with a light tan. He’d never cut himself so his body has no self-inflicted marks. He’s a picture of beautiful. I wish I didn’t move so I didn’t have to miss everything in his life.

He’s asleep on my chest still. He is breathing softly and his heart beat is comforting. I feel my eyes getting heavy. I guess I’ll go to sleep too. I rolled over with him still pressed to me. I pulled up the covers and fell asleep.

A/N: Comment and vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!