Aubree grinned as her hand suddenly slipped past the Gucci belt buckle and into Chris's jeans. She glared him in the eyes as she caressed his dick through his boxers. He bit down on his plump bottom lip and furrowed his eyebrows as his heartbeat increased. The sly smirk on Aubree's face only grew larger once she realized she'd gotten him right where she wanted. After his minor reaction, she quickly removed her hand from his pants and repositioned them around his waistband. Dropping to her knees, she dragged the jeans and boxers down to his ankles. He stood tall and fully erected against her palm. Her small fingers gripped his dick and thumbed over the tip.

Aubree began to demonstrate her skills below Chris as she left small, butterfly kisses only against the head. She licked, sucked, and teased only her favorite part of him, making certain it got all of her attention first. Chris stood tall over her trying to keep his composure as Aubree practiced what she preached below him. She finished her make-out session with the tip of his dick and didn't hesitate to engulfed all of his inches into her mouth. He let out a deep groan when the head of his dick hit the back of Aubree's throat and she hummed against it. The tears dwelled in the brim of her eyes, but opted against falling.

"Aubree." Chris groaned, tangling a bunch of Aubree's hair around his hand. He gripped the back of her head and tried to push himself further down her throat. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he continued to chew on his bottom lip, leaving teeth imprints imbedded into the flesh.

Aubree slowly withdrew Chris's dick from her mouth, twirling her long tongue around it.

"That's all?" Chris challenged as Aubree smirked and flickered her glossy eyes up at him. She stood up and clutched onto his leather jacket, dragging him to the couch. He smiled before licking his lips once Aubree fell back down onto her knees. She grabbed the base of Chris's dick with both of her hands and let her mouth suck only on the tip. She stroked up and down while she swallowed the head. Chris tugged on the sofa when the pleasure finally set in. His head fell back and his eyelids cascaded over his eyes. Aubree's tongue was still working its magic when Chris pre-cam in her mouth, dripping down the sides of her lips and onto her chest.