prologue

We walked into the restaurant each holding 1 folder. "Hello Ms. Aria Bloom, Ms. Poppy Field, and Mr. Zane Mauch." The captain said to us. We nodded and sat down. "Who are the 3 teenagers that escaped a very high top asylum?" He asked a little annoyed.

"Oh you're talking about, Emily-" Zane started listing off the teens and I smirked when he mentioned Emily. "Jennifer-" Then it was Poppy's turn to smirk. "Then last but not least Braiden." Zane finished with a smirk.

"Yes, those 3, and those files you have are supposed to tell me how they fucking escaped?" The captain said annoyed. "Yes indeed." The 3 of us said together.

Poppy was the first one to show her file. "Jennifer Orozco. The planner of the trio, she can either be the one to plan the location, time, or target. Or she is the one who works with Emily. But we will get to that soon, Jennifer is the serious on in the group, the 2 young men who were murdered also has history with her as well as Emily. Her history with the young men was that she was the one to introduce Charlie and Mark to Emily, of course with Emily's romantic attitude she hooked the two boys quickly, wish is what soon triggered the murder instinct.

Soon the 2 men crossed both girl and they soon told Braiden the more psychotic of the trio. Then as a joke they soon planned the murder, but soon this joke turned real."

Poppy opened her file and showed a picture of Jennifer and a few facts. "Jennifer Orozco was a serious girl and had the habit to have a dark humor, which worked with and against her. She was a somewhat good person, she would normally
only help people she didn't know if it benefit herself. She was a rather beautiful girl, which annoyed her because that would attract men." Poppy said pointing and different facts on the page.

It was now my own turn. "Emily Kirkland, a young girl you'd never have expect to be capable of murder, what we know she was well known through the school for swooning her way through life. Which made her a hopeless romantic so she would fall in love with someone with out even meaning it. When she was a child she would always go unnoticed and this is something she took to her advantage, when she was only in middle school she dated a rather, unusual boy." I said with a hint of amusement, "Unusual?" The captain asked, I looked at him dead in the eye. "He murdered others captain, the boy was Allen Jones, the boy who lived with Oliver Kirkland, Matthew Williams, and François Bonnefoy. 4 murders, of course this wasn't the only thing that triggered that certain instinct, when she was only 5 her parents and aunt and uncle were murdered, in front of her and her cousin. This perked her interest and she started small, but once she was in high school after she broke up with Jones, she would practically torture others, with the help of her cousin and the other 3 men. Her job in the murder was to cover everything up, while she also murdered Mark Dalton, one of the 2 targets." I said smirking.

"So wait, you're tell me that she had already been around murders and that shit." Captain Choi looked at me amazed. "Exactly, she was insane." I said smirking and closing my file.

"Last but not least. Braiden Kim, his sole purpose in the murders was to kill and that's it." Zane said smirking. "He lived a fairly normal life, besides his mental illness and being insane. When he was younger he witnessed a murder, he saw that the murderer enjoyed doing the deed and wanted to give it a try. At the time he had gotten a new baby sister so his parents rarely paid attention to him. So what he would do is kill smaller animals, such as birds and squirrels. After that he lived a fairly normal life, of expect for having his mental illnesses." Zane closed his file with his signature smirk, Choi looked at us and sighed.

"So what's the story with these psychos?" He looked at us, we all smirked and Poppy looked at Choi "We'll start with the planner's part of the story." She said with a hint of amusement in her voice.