Chapter 18☽

C H A P T E R 18☽

E V E ☽

"I know one thing's for sure, I can't wait for you to listen to the album." Frank stated making me smile.

"Yeah, me either." I replied back to him.

"It's one of those albums everyone's gonna wanna come back and listen to after not listening to it for a couple of months." He explained to me.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"The best albums." Frank and I said at the same time.

In less than a month Frank's birthday is gonna be here and he's gonna be eighteen. I have no idea what I want to plan for his birthday. It's been our tradition to plan each other's birthdays. His birthday is a couple of days before Halloween so I'm thinking a Halloween/Birthday party for him. We don't really know that many people here so I'm gonna ask Tyler and the gang for some help.

I grabbed Frank and laid my head on his chest.

"This album is gonna be amazing, I can already feel it." I assured him.

"Thank you for your support, I wouldn't be here now if you didn't support me like this." Frank stated kissing my forehead.

"I'll always support you forever. You have a gift that everyone needs to hear." I told him.

He smiled.

We've been in the studio nonstop and I just hope all this hard work isn't for nothing.

All of a sudden the door open to reveal Tyler, Earl, Domo, and Casey. They all filed in sitting in the empty chairs and on the couch beside us.

"Aww look at the happy couple." Tyler said with a goofy grin on his face making me and Frank laugh.

I looked over at Casey and he smiled at me.

"Hi Casey!" I exclaimed jumping up to go hug him.

"Hey girl." Casey wrapped his arm around my waist a little too tight.

Casey and I have been texting back and forth since we're met each other a week and a half ago. Just through text I've learned a ton about him and he has learned a select few things about me. He's a really cool guy and I can call him a friend.

After hugging him I went back over to Frank to see a snug look on his face. He makes it so obvious when he's jealous and all I can do is laugh. It's not even like that with me and Casey plus he's much older then me. Unless Casey's tryna catch a case then there's nothing between us like that.

"Did you guys see this?" Earl said holding up his phone so we can see that he's on a news website.

In the headlines it says "New Orleans hit by Hurricane Katrina" When I read that I practically snatched his phone out of his hand.

Frank and I huddled in close as we watched the live feed on the website.

"Oh my god." I exclaimed as we watched the disaster the hurricane caused.

My mind instantly went towards my brother and sister. Are they okay? Did they get hurt? I pulled out my phone to answer some of my questions.

"I'm gonna call my brother and sister." I told them getting up and leaving the room.

"I got to call my mother." I heard Frank say before I exited the room.

I walked to the bathroom where I was alone and called my brother.

"Cameron!" I shouted into the phone.

"What!" He shouted back.

"Is everything alright down there? I heard there's a hurricane down there." I said to him frantically.

"I'm with Cassie right now and we have to get out of New Orleans." Cameron told me making me nod my head like he could see me.

"Where are you guys gonna go?" I asked him.

"I don't know but it's really bad out here. Good thing the foster home evacuated everyone out of the house or else we would still be stuck in there surrounded by water." Cameron answered back to me.

All of a sudden an idea popped into my head. I could get them to come out to LA with us. That way I could have them around.

"Where are you?" Cameron asked out of the blue.

I remember before I left I talked to both Cameron and Cassie. I told Cameron I was leaving but he didn't believe me. I never mentioned leaving to Cassie at all. I can only imagine how worried she is.

"Yeah, where are you???" Cassie asked in her motherly voice taking the phone from Cameron.

"...." I didn't want to say anything scared she would yell at me.

"Are you gonna answer me or what?" She asked me.

"I'm in LA.." I told her honestly closing my eyes to wait for the screaming.

"Why did you go all the way to LA?" She questioned me in a calm voice.

"Because Frank and I wanted to get away from New Orleans. There was nothing there for us and we didn't want to be there anymore." I told her honestly.

"Hmm I see what happened now.." She stated making my eyebrow raise.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned her.

"So you sacrificed your education just so you can go all the way to LA with some nappy headed boy?" She questioned me.

"Did you not just hear me? I said we both wanted to leave. I must admit I did come here with him so he could do something with his music but I also wanted to be here too." I shouted at her.

"Don't raise your voice at me. Me and your brother are coming to LA and when we get there we're gonna find a place to stay. You're coming to stay with us. I'm not allowing you to be around Frank because he has so much control over your life. You let that boy convince you to go all the way to LA with him!" She told me.

I sighed rolling my eyes.

She just doesn't understand.

"You're not my mother. I'm practically grown so I can do what I want." I told her.

"You ain't eighteen yet so you ain't grown. When we get to LA you better be ready to come stay with us." She told me before hanging up the phone.

I groaned.

Them moving to LA is a bad idea now.

________________________________

So I forgot to give her sister a name when the book first stated so her name is Cassie lol. I know some of the stuff is not happening at the time but I just decided to rearrange some things.😭😭

What do you guys think about the entire situation?🤔

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional👑