Chapter 9☽

C H A P T E R 9☽

E V E☽

The smile on Frank's face when he announced that we're almost there was priceless.

He's so happy about going to Los Angeles even though we're not gonna know no one and we're gonna be on our own.

I think that's what he loves the most about going to Los Angeles is that we're not gonna know anyone.

I grabbed Frank's free hand gently.

"Before we get there you have to promise me something." I said to him.

"What is it?" He asked looking at me before turning his eyes to the road.

"Promise me you're gonna remain the same person and that you're gonna love me forever." I said to him seriously.

He squeezed my hand.

"You don't have to worry about me ever changing. I'm always gonna remain the same." He told me making me smile.

"Good, I can't wait to get to Los Angeles." I said to him.

It feels good to know that he's always gonna remain the same because then I don't have to worry about him switching up. I know that Frank will always have my back in the end.

After an hour more we finally made it to Los Angeles.

"We have one important stop to make." Frank said with a smile on his face.

"Where?" I questioned him.

"Well actually there's too. I know somebody that lives out here who's willing to give us a place to crash and I wanna take you somewhere special." Frank stated making extremely curious now.

"Where's the special place?" I asked him already knowing he wasn't gonna tell me.

"That's a secret now sit back and pay attention to the scenery." Frank told me gently putting his hand on my thigh.

I smiled at him a little bit before laying back on the seat.

As Frank drove I stared out the window at all the trees and the night sky.

Coming to Los Angeles is definitely gonna change our lives. I just hope it's a good change.

We drove for a while before we stopped in front of some huge rocks that are covered with dirt.

"We're gonna have to climb a little bit but it's gonna be worth it." Frank told me making me look over at him.

Any other girl probably would've cringed at the touch of dirt but me on the other hand don't mind getting a little dirty.

"Okay, lets go." I said opening the door and hopping out.

He got out too and walked over to my side of the car.

He grabbed my hand gently and walked me towards the end of the dirt path which led to a tiny cliff.

He climbed down and then gestured for me to come down.

"That's a far jump, Frank." I told him nervously looking down at him.

"Jump, I got you...you know I wouldn't let you get hurt." He told me holding his arms out.

I nodded my head with understanding.

Frank would never let me get hurt.

I jumped down and landed right into his hands.

Frank pulled me into his chest before putting me down.

"See you're just fine." He stated with a smile.

I smiled back and kissing him gently on the lips.

Frank pulled back after a second of kissing me.

"We still have a little bit left to go." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me closely behind him as he walked off.

We walked for at least ten more minutes before we stopped in front of his huge billboard.

"Here lets stand over here." He told me as he walked over in front of the billboard.

I stood next to him and then my mouth dropped.

"It's so much bigger in person." I said as I stood staring at the huge Hollywood sign.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to come here just to see it myself." Frank told me honestly.

"Well now you got your wish." I said softly staring up at it.

I brushed my hands over my arms feeling a little cold.

"Are you cold?" He asked me immediately.

I nodded my head.

"Here." He said taking his jacket off and sliding it onto my shoulders.

"Thank you but don't you need it?" I questioned him as he stood there with his hands in his pocket.

"No, I'm fine." He lied making me smack my lips.

I went over to him and put half of the jacket onto his shoulder.

I squeezed him tightly so he could fit into the jacket with me. We're so close I can literally feel his heart beating.

Frank laid his head on my chest.

"This is gonna be a whole new beginning for us..." Frank said lowly.

"Yeah, I'm kind of excited." I replied back to him.

"I can't wait to give you everything you could want and more." He said.

"I don't want everything though, all I want is you." I said honestly making him go silent.

I wouldn't have came to LA if I wasn't in love with Frank. Yeah, he's my bestfriend but it would've taken a lot more if I was just his bestfriend to get me all the way out here.

"Coming to LA is gonna open so many opportunities for me..." Frank stated.

"Yeah and I'm gonna be by your side watching you follow your dreams. I could become a nurse like I've always wanted to." I said just putting ideas out there.

"Yeah, you could become my little nurse.." He said teasingly playing in my hair.

"I'm gonna be the best nurse there is." I said with a smile.

"See we can both live out our dreams and everything's gonna be okay." He stated.

"Everything's gonna be okay." I repeated.

_____________________________________

What do you guys think?🤔

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional😘‼️