Chapter 8☽

C H A P T E R 8 ☽

F R A N K ☽

I looked at Eve still not believing what happened earlier. I was worried about her and went to check on her. Now I'm so glad I did other wise she would've been raped.

I decided to pull over in an empty parking lot so we can sleep. I know it's kind of weird but Eve said it doesn't bother her.

That's one thing I really love about her. I'm probably the weirdest person ever and she continues to be by my side. If that ain't love I don't know what is..

"Frank..." She said lowly as she laid in the back seat.

"Yeah." I said staring up at the midnight stars not really feeling tired.

"Can you lay with me?" She asked me.

I hesitated a little bit before replying back.

"Sure." I said to her.

I climbed into the back seat and laid behind her. She scooted so close to me I could literally press myself against her.

"Thank you for saving me, Frank." She mumbled as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"It's no problem. You know I would do anything for you." I told her honestly.

It's true. I would literally do anything for her. It's not like she hasn't done plenty of things for me. That's why when we get to Los Angelus I'm gonna take care of her. She's not gonna have to worry about a thing because she deserves it.

"Frank, I love you." She said half asleep.

"I love you too and you know that." I replied back to her.

"I mean I really love you." She stated making me raise my eyebrows.

"I really love you too." I mumbled.

"Frank, I'm not talking about the love best friends usually have, I'm talking about the kind of love where I want to kiss you and touch you.." She said mumbling the last part.

I remained silent after that.

Deep down I knew she felt that way about me I just tried to ignore it. I must admit that I kind of love her in that way too but I also like boys. I'm just confused and I don't know what I want. I don't want to lead her on though.

"Do you still wanna be my bestfriend?" Eve asked turning over so she was staring into my eyes.

I nodded my head.

"Until we're gone and even after we're gone." I told her making her smile.

"Until we're gone and even after we're gone." She said before she started giggling.

I love it when she laughs then I know I'm doing something right.

Unexpectantly, she leaned over and placed her lips on mine.

At first I just felt her lips move against mine and then I started kissing her back.

The feeling of her lips on mine felt amazing but at the same time I feel like liking boys is holding me back.

She was getting into it and started lifting up my shirt. I let her lift up my shirt and next thing I know she's on top of me.

Everything happened so fast but it was a memorable night.

***

I woke up with Eve's head laying on my chest and my arm's wrapped around her like I didn't want to let her go.

Last night was something I'm glad we shared together. We are bestfriends and we'll always have a piece of each other.

I put back on all of my clothes before hopping in the front seat.

I covered my eyes because of the sun hitting them.

I didn't waste no time before starting up the car and pulling off.

If I am correct we should be there by the end of the night.

I've been driving for a while so I hope I'm right.

After driving for about half an hour I heard Eve moving around in the back.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said looking over in the back slightly.

"Good morning big head." She said jokingly as she got into the passenger seat.

She looked over at me and smiled then I smiled too.

The car remained silent for a couple of minutes before she said something again.

"So about last night..." She stated with a big smile on her face.

It feels good knowing I'm the one who put that smile on her face.

"How was it? Was I bad?" I questioned her wanting to know.

That was my first time doing it ever and I'm kind of nervous about how she think it went.

She held her hand up for me to stop talking.

"Frank, it was perfect..." She told me making me smile.

"Everything about last night was perfect." She added in.

"I'm glad that it was good for you.." I said grabbing her hand.

She gave me a small smile.

***

E V E ☽

Even though last night was probably one of the best moments of my life I feel like it wasn't the same for Frank. He'll never love me in that way and that truly breaks my heart because I care so deeply for him.

I guess I'm just gonna have to get use to it.

Maybe I'm just in over my head falling for a gay boy. There's no point in trying to convince myself that he loves me in that way when he really doesn't.

All I'll ever be is his bestfriend.

I'm still trying to figure out whether I'm happy about that or not...

__________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. Next one will be longer.😩😩

I've been listening to Frank Ocean's album a lot lately and I think I'm in love with it lol. Ivy just really does something to me and White Ferrari.

Frank & Eve in the mm.😍😍

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional❤️💋