Purple

It was the beginning of High school year. I, Keith, fell in love with a boy, a tan tall hyperactive beautiful bright boy. But I was pale and dark.
    That summer, a friend introduced me to him, his name was Lance and we clicked. Well we clicked in another way, we fought but it was friendly banter.
     The next school year he asked me to go with him to a small school dance. I stupidly said yes.
We went on so many adventures together that summer, at some point we got matching tattoos. We could sit and watch the sky for hours, holding hands, loving each other, loving with each other.
      But a friend told me you were with someone else, you hid your tattoo from the world for a day, you decided purple was just not your color.    
       I called you that night and yelled at you in tears "Why?!" I cursed at you and told you "we had something, why would you throw it out." In a hushed shaky voice. All you had to say was "Sorry that there is no more spark. Goodbye Keith."
        For the rest of high school we never talked again, I gave you the cold shoulder and you gave it back. I regret though doing that now that your dead because drunk driving with your "New" girlfriend wasn't a very good idea.
         But now its your trun, your turn to fall in love with me...and maybe this time the spark will become a fire...

          It was the start of a new adventure, defending the universe with robot lions. And I had fallen in love with his stupid hair cut, pale skin, pretty eyes, and risky personality. I was tan, dull, and stupid, how would he fall for me?
           But Me, Lance, and You, Keith, were falling in love. We had clicked, sparked, and now there was a fire like your heart. I love you and you love me.
           This love, this love felt so familiar, but at the same time so unfamiliar.

A/N
This is the first One shot, hope it warmed you up a bit for the rest! Tell me what you think! Corruption is out, see you in the next one shot, Bye...
Inspired by a comic I saw a while back, but I can't remember the artist, shit!