Zane x Kawaii~Chan

Zane and Kawaii~Chan both decided that today they will do their "thing". Zane already has everything ready and Kawaii~Chan is bringing the snacks. Ooo~

Zane was coming over to KC's house since Katelyn was out. Doing yoga probably.

Zane knocked on her door and waited patiently for her to answer. In just moments, he heard the CLICK of the door unlocking.

Meanwhile, Garroth could've destroyed it even earlier but he is busy doing Laurence.

Kawaii~Chan squealed in delight as they both greeted each other giving a quick hug.

Hands being held, the couple walked up the stairs to start with their plan.

Once they walked in the room, yellow was everywhere.

Yellow frosted cupcakes,
Yellow bedsheets,
Yellow pillows,
And yellow pillows.

Sitting on the bed with their yellow onesies, cuddling one another, Kawaii~Chan reached for the remote and turned on the TV to Netflix.

"IT'S FINALLY HERE! WHAT YOU'VE ALL BE WAITING FOR... THE BEST THING TO EVER EXIST...

APPLES V.S. LEMONS!!!"

The EMO and FANGIRL screamed their hearts out for the lemons. It was their favorite team of all time. And nobody knew...

"THE NATIONAL LEMON ANTHEM!!

LEMONS- WE SOMETIMES ARE SWEET
LEMONS- BUT SOMETIMES SOUR
LEMONS- WE'RE MOSTLY JUICY

WE ARE LEMONS, AND WE KNOW YOU LOVE US YOU TRASH LOVING NERDS!"

Most people would be OFCOURSE offended, but they didn't know...

They didn't know •w•

So for the whole night, Zane and Kawaii~Chan continued screaming at the TV, burning apples, and eating lemon flavored cupcakes.

In the end, the Lemons won
69 - 21