the after party

bitch it was my bday and nobody knew it!!

The morning after the night i didn't know what to do. I woke up first, feeling thrilled and exhausted. I was happy though. My teacher crush took my virginity and I couldn't be any more happier.

I was a little ashamed because..  what if he considered it an error? That would hurt.

I decided to get up, being careful trying to not wake him up in the process.

I took my clothes off the floor and dressed quietly. I went to the bathroom after getting lost a couple of times. I brushed my hair and my teeth with my finger and toothpaste.

I would do it better when I got home.

When I was picking up my stuff to school I heard something and when I looked over him he was getting up. Shit.

"Are you going to school on Saturday? Wow last time I checked you weren't that thrilled up about school." He said and I froze.

Saturday?

When I checked the phone and saw the date, I saw it. Saturday.

Honestly I was a mess.

I looked at him groaning and dropped my bag to the floor sitting on the end of the bed.

I felt his hot body behind me as he rubbed my back slowly. "Come join me in bed and let's sleep a bit more, right?"

I didn't want to and.. Honestly who was I trying to lie to? I did want it so bad.

So when I was about to join him he said "No," and I was confused. What the hell?

Then he pointed to my clothes and I blushed. Did he really want to see me naked and not do anything else?

"Aw babe c'mon don't blush. You took my cock last night like a champion and if I remember well that was all you wrote about in your fanfics."

I blushed even more, "thanks for reminding that to me."

"You're welcome, pet."

Oh fuck.

Pet.

I was dead. Am I in heaven?

He spoke again. "C'mon babe strip that down for me." He smirked.

Teasing him, I took each clothe off slowly as he looked at me. Until he couldn't take it anymore and threw me on the bed. My wrists pressed on the bed over my head. Him on top of me opening my legs with his knees and he biting my neck was giving me goosebumps.

"Are you ready for the after party baby? I have wanted to do this for so long you have no idea how much I have craved you."

I couldn't resist him. And it was only temporary so fuck it.

"Please take me already."