third base

"I need to take you home, Anna. I fucking need it." He groaned in my ear.

I could feel my pussy melting.

"Please, do." I desperately moaned.

He suddenly separated off me and went to his desk, where he started packing his stuff. I did the same with mine and I sent Rebecca a message saying i would spend the evening at Carissa's and would get home late.

I didn't even wait for her response before saving the phone in my bag.

Mr Styles was waiting for me in the hall, and we walked in silence until we were in his car. And I remembered that night again.

He was so polite and I couldn't recognize how he treated me back in the classroom. He was so dominant and.. dark.

I liked that but I also liked the softness he treated me with.

"So I'm assuming you're not a virgin, right?" He asked directly while driving.

I swallowed saliva, remembering Jack never touched me and I cleared my throat. "Does the fact I'm one change anything?"

"Not at all but we will do this on my terms. Remember that." He said, not seeming surprised at all. Which I found weird.

I thought about the possibility of him wanting me to delete the blog. And the simply thought made me kinda sad. That's how everything started and I didn't want to get rid of it. But still Jack was there in the back of my mind.

So I had to ask. "Do I have to delete the blog?"

He smirked. "Is that all you worry about? No, you don't. But if we don't want to get caught and you want to keep sharing stuff out there I shall tell you to change the name at least."

I was relieved and also a bit weirded out becaue he wanted me to keep posting stuff.

And suddenly we were at his. The house I have dreamt with, many times.

It was a Victorian style and I loved it already.

"C'mere baby."

     +

I know it's short but I needed to update something so that's what I have (get your arses ready, this shit is gonna start). Hmu and tell me whatcha think. Ily♡.