13

A/n
So um I'm going to try to right it in the pov mot mine. Sorry! And don't play the song till I tell you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your pov~~~~~~~~~~~~

So once I woke up I saw Pj and fresh talking like frends. And then I saw goth talking with...a flaming person? You never saw them befor. And then I saw mafia!sans with my curse of a father. But still if he pay enough then my friends are free. But then they walk towards my cell,and spoke to me through it.

"here she is." Was all he could say be for my dad hit the back of my head really hard. "OW!!" Was all I could say befor getting punch in the gut. And of corse he will yell when I have a headache. "BRAT WHEN WE GET HOME YOU ARE NOT GETING ENY FOOD!!" When he said that I diside to ask a question.

"U-um s-sir,w-what a-about m-my f-frends?" When he hird that he got mad,super mad. "THEY ARE STAYING. AND IF YOU WANT TO EAT AGAIN THIS MONTH I WOULD SUGGEST TO BE QUIET!" I just knooded for fear that I might get hurt. And I did have some tears because well I won't ever see my frends again.

But just before he could hit me mafia spoke and I was really thankful for what he said. "let the kid go." Was all he said and I felt like I was getting save. For the first time in in for ever. But my dad would not let me go. (Heh heh the cold never bothered me eny way.) Then mafia sans punch my dad. And it was hard.

But this time....my dad did not fight back. He just except his fate. And this is new because he never does. But then you here a gun getting loaded. I saw mafia sanses gun. And he aimed it at him and said : "you dirty child abuser." Then look at me "close you eyes kid....and trust me." So in fear I did then. BANG!

He was shot and I knew because you saw blood befor dust. And then he look at me with pain in his eye sockets. Then he walk away almost regretting what he did. Then came back to me and said: "kid... i'll let your frends out. on one." "What is it?" What he made your hart feal like it's on a cloud.

(Play the song)

"the only way is that i get to take care of you. and i will not hurt you for no reason what so ever." When he said that all I could do is cry "k-kid are you ok?" I just nod,then I hug him. "T-Thank you." He tensed up at first but then he hug back. "so thats a yes?" "Yes." And then he hug back like a dad you never had.

He open the cell for all your frends and that flame guy that was with goth. This was amazing and it even got better, you got to continue going to Underhill. And then mafia sans suggested something. "why don't you just relax with your frends?" And everyone at the same time said "YES!"
And I smiled a true smile.

A/n
So ummm I'm working on the drawing and it might take a couple of days but it will happen I don't brake promises. And also sorry if I made enyone cry. But besides that I think I did a good job of writing it in your pov. If I made eny mistakes please tell me. But eny way I hope you are in noting the story so far.

Once again thank you for the.... 1.08k!!!!!!!! This is awesome and have a grate day.

G Frisk