Chapter Three

Clarence's view was filled with a huge house that held an elegant garden resting in front. The garden was filled with blooming flowers without mistakes. Her eyes soaked in the magnificence of it all as Faith smiled towards her.

"Have fun, Clarence." Faith smiled while Clarence waved a silent goodbye. She made her way to the wood door while her eyes followed the flowers. Her hand gently knocked on the door while her mind wondered through it all.

"Hello, you must be Clarence. I am Justin's mother, Olivia. Please, come in." She smiled as she widened the door open for her. She wore a formal female suit as her fingers worked to undo her tight bun.

"I-It is a please to meet you." Clarence spoke softly as Olivia gave her a welcoming smile. Her brown hair fell to her shoulders as she held a clip in her hands.

"I just came home from work, so please excuse me. I will get Justin as well, so you may wait here." She smiled while her heels clicked against the steps of the stairs she walked. Clarence's eyes wondered to the formal setting of the home. It held family photos on the walls with smiling people.

She stood in silence until a little hand slipped into her own. When she looked down in shock, it was a little girl with a huge grin. The little girl held blonde hair with innocent blue eyes as Clarence gave her a smile.

"I'm Princess Charlotte!" She lifted her chin slightly up in pride as she led Clarence to the upstairs. "I know who you are, Princess Clarence. You have to join me for a tea party!"

"I would be honored, Princess Charlotte." Clarence smiled as she was welcomed into a room of pink. A small white table was filled with pink cups and other tea party necessities. The other pink chairs were welcomed with teddy bears and dolls.

Clarence took the empty seat next to Charlotte who pretended to pour all her dolls a drink. Clarence smiled at Charlotte as she pretended to take a sip of her own pink cup.

"Justin wouldn't stop talking about you, Lady Clarence!" Charlotte giggled. Clarence felt herself smile more as she sat her cup down.

"He told me a lot about you too." Clarence smiled as she thought back to English class with Justin.

"I have a little sister who would love this story. She is totally into princesses and that crap." Justin laughed as he thought back to his sister.

"What is her name?" She questioned while her hand carefully wrote upon their worksheet.

"Charlotte, but it is Princess Charlotte if you want to keep your head." Justin shook his head with a grin.

"Thank you for the tea, Princess." Clarence smiled as Charlotte sipped her own tea. Charlotte continued her own conversation as though she had not said anything.

"I know, Lord Teddy, she needs a crown." Charlotte talked to her large bear as she walked to the purple bin in the corner of her pink room. Her hands drug through the mess of toys until she found her prize.

"What are you doing? The tea party is over here." Clarence gave a soft smile as Charlotte ran back over to her.

"You are Princess Clarence!" She giggled while she placed a tiara upon her head.

"Thank you." Clarence smiled as the crown rested upon her head. Charlotte took her rightful seat next to Clarence as she poured them more tea.

"Charlotte, did you take Clarence to your room?" Justin called from the halls as he made his appearance in the doorway.