Prisoner

I froze as I saw Brad lunge towards Liam. I tried to push him out of the way but miserably failed. I did the only thing left to do. I used my power. As Brad came jumping up, I used a force field to knock him to the side. But because of the pure instinct of my intent, it just knocked him off course. Liam was now pushing me behind his back. I had to use a power but if I use my force fields it would give me up. I closed my eyes, focusing all my energy on Brad. I did as Liam told me and pushed gentle thought towards him. I was influencing his thoughts. As I entered his mind I started whispering gentle nothings until I knew he or his wolf was listening to my voice.

Why are you doing this. Your hurting your mate. She's so sad.

NO! He touched our mate!

He's protecting her. Your frightening her.

I whispered gently into his mind, like a voice of reason. I saw him shake his head give a growl, but start to go and change behind the stage. I saw Liam looking at me with a disappointed face. I knew that face it was the 'I could have done that myself you didn't need to risk it' look. I gave him the saddest face I could while looking down. He let go a rumble but left me where I stood to go up to the mike and address the pack.

"I'm sorry for this incident but your Alpha has lost his head, I believe that would be all for this evening. You can all go home and rest." But I heard the mutterings. Questioning why the Alpha would behave like this if he already had a mate. Why didn't he do this to Brooke? I hung my head at the truth. I was a rejected mate. HIS rejected mate.

Soon Brad came out with a pair of low rider jeans. He walked up to the mike and took it from Liam, giving him a dirty look.

"Actually there is another announcement. I want everyone to know that Liam may be beta but he is inferior to me and has no rule over mine. I also need to address the fact of what you saw me doing to your future Luna. As you heard I called Emma my mate, and that's because she is. I rejected her before she left, but now I take her back as packs future Luna. If you want to say and congratulations to your future Luna she will be at the pack house. You are dismissed." He looked me dead in the eye and sauntered towards me. I walked into Liams arms.

"I'll never go with you!" I whispered slashed yelled, because of the pack. "Liam won't let you do such a thing. Brad just gave a little chuckle.

"I'm Alpha over you two. Liam I command you to release her." With that the warm security that Liam hands brought was stripped away. "Now you will come with me." I knew he couldn't order me around because I was his true mate. But I had no where to go. Almost like I wasn't even in my body, I saw myself move forward.

"You know I will never love you. I will always hate you." I said fiercely holding back tears. But he just leaned over and whispered in my ear "Lets see what I can do about that." and then dragged me off to his car. I made a vow to stay silent during the time, so the tension was high. When people came to say hello, I acted nice and gave mutters of thank yous. But after a couple minuets he brought me up stairs. As soon as he opened a door I rushed in and tried to slam it, but he was to fast, he put his shoe in between the door.

"Get out of my room" I hissed. He chuckled and slipped in.

"Our room. I can't have you running off again can I?" I gave him a horrified look. There was only one bed and there was no was I would sleep with him. "and i;m not letting you leave this room til you submit to me and let me mate you."

"So i'm a prisoner?" I whispered.

"Only if you chose to be." I felt sick.

"At least give me my own room. No windows if it has to be." I saw hesistation in his eyes. "Just grant me this" I begged. He gave a stiff nod.

"You may be alone but I have guards at the doors and windows so don't try." With that he walked out and I through myself onto the bed and cried. I was stuck in this room as a prisoner. But not for long. I will escape! I will make him see he can't do this.

***********

srry im at a boarding school and it can be difficult to get on sometimes....

300votes and

70 comments

ill try to upload anyway though.....

LUV, ANGIE