Part 18

"How dare you to touch me", he asks calmly but emotionless. "Are you here with... with that... I mean is Noah here?", he asks with a single tear running down his face. You just nod and wait for the reaction. "He seems to be a really nice guy", Justin says and nods his head like he wants to convince himself that he's right. "He is", you say. "Why are you here then? Why are you here sitting next to me when you could be next door with him?" You don't reply. "You know, back then, when you wouldn't answer my texts anymore, you weren't the only one who felt really bad.", Justin says as if he has wanted to tell you that for a really long time. "And I don't know why you cut the contact to me, but if it was because of the pictures of me and some girls on the TV, I'd like to mention that these pics were taken before I came to your house" You start feeling worse and worse every second and you realize you'd been lying to yourself for two years. He had never left you. You had left him. Your eyes tear up when you think of all the things you'd done to Justin, always thinking to be the good one who has the right to get her revenge, but in fact not having any right at all to stab the knife around in the injury. "Just when I started going out again, when I thought I had forgotten about you, you came in here, making out with that guy Noah, crashing into my life like a wrecking ball, just the way you'd done it the first time, but in a negative way this time." Justin had gotten up whilst speaking and he didn't look sad anymore. Just angry. "Justin-" "Don't you 'Justin' me! I've heard that ways too many times! 'Justin do this, Justin I'm sorry, Justin do that'." His eyes are dark and you can see the anger in his whole body. In that moment, you hear the door close and you see Noah standing there, behind Justin. "What the heck is going on here", Noah says confused. Justin turns around and you see his jaw clenching as he recognises Noah's voice. Justin's hand build fists and before you know what happens, Noah has a bloody nose and had just gotten hit in the face by Justin Drew Bieber. Justin prepares himself to punch Noah another time but you quickly run in between the two. "Justin, stop. It's not his fault.", you say as calm as possible. "This one was for taking her virginity", Justin says to Noah who doesn't have a clue what is happening. "Justin... stop. please", you say and look straight into his eyes. Justin lifts his arm again and you think he's about to punch Noah again, but the next second you feel pain going through your whole body. But you know you deserve it and all you can do to stop Justin from doing stuff that he will sure regret later, is just do what you secretly have wanted to do for years. Just before Justin lifts his hand again you take a step towards him and press your lips on his. You know Noah is watching you, you know you're going to have massive problems after this, but you don't care because you finally feel Justin's lips on yours and his hands around you again.

Yes, Justin kisses you back, yes, he wraps his arms around you amd yes you feel your hormones explode when you kiss him. But after a couple of seconds Justin pulls straight away and whipes his lips with his hand. "I don't think this is something we should do in front of him", he says and looks in Noah's direction. You feel Noah's eyes in your back but you don't want to turn around and see his face full of pain. But you know you have to. So you turn around and face Noah. His

face isn't full of pain, he just looks angry. His nose is still bleeding and the blood already runs down his neck. You don't dare to look straight into his eyes. "Noah-" "What did you just do *yn*" Noah sighs and you know he's trying not to cry. "We were perfect together. We are made for each others. Why would you do this?", he asks. "Noah, I know you don't deserve to be treatened like this. I wanted to love you. I tried so hard." "But why did you just... kiss him? Is it because he is famous? Is it because he is Justin Bieber?", Noah asks pretending Justin wouldn't be in the room. "No. I think I have to explain this to you", you say and take a step towards him. You take your phone out and search on google some words you'd been scared to type in for the last years. It only takes a few seconds and loads of articles pop up. 'Justin Bieber's mistery girl' 'Who is the girl with Justin' 'Girl kisses Justin Bieber on the street'. All articles about you and Justin and the picture of you kissing him by accident. You click the first one and hand your phone to Noah. "When was it?", Noah asks after about a minute of complete silence. "A little less than two years ago", you reply and look to the ground. "Why did you never tell me", Noah asks monotonely. "I never told anyone who didn't know already" Noah nods like in slow motion and it seems like he's only now realizing what just happened. "How could you do this", he asks. "I'm sorry", you answer and feel your eyes tear up. "How could you do this",Noah keeps repeating whilst walking towards the door. Just before he steps out he turns around. "*yn*, if you ever loved me, come with me now. I want to go home", he says but you stay where you are.