After a while the girls left the store to meet up with the guys while I payed for a couple of shirts and a coffee mug I was getting for my family. Once I had finished paying I began walking out of the store until I accidentally ran into someone almost dropping my mug, but thankfully they had fast reflexes.

"Thank you," I sigh gratefully as they hand me mug looking up at them to realize it was Tyler H. "Sorry, I didn't see you coming out of the store," he says rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh don't worry about it, the mugs fine so it's all good," I say showing him the mug. "We're you going to shop in there," I say as I walk out and he shakes his head. "No, the guys and I are looking for you all," he says and I nod. "Well the girls went over there," I say pointing to the store that had rum cakes displayed.

"Let me guess, Crystal?" He asks and I laugh nodding my head.

"We're you really looking for us or we're you looking for Vere?" I tease him and a soft blush crosses his face. Before he could say anything I told him it was just a joke and we walked over to the store the girls were at. As we walked in we noticed the other Tyler and Dylan were already in there, each of them holding a rum cake.

Since everyone was getting rum cake Hoechlin and I decided to get one as well. We all payed and walked back to a bus that would take us to the beach. The bus dropped us off at the beach and we all began walking towards the water picking a spot that wasn't too crowded.

"Alright someone set up an alarm on their phone so we don't miss the boat," Holland says even though she's already setting one up. A couple of us nodded and began setting up alarms as well. We had about three hours left to tour around Jamaica, and thankfully the beach was only thirty minutes away from the dock.

Once we had set up the alarms we began getting into the water. Posey and I had decided to compete against each other in who can build the best sand castle, while everyone else went to have a water fight. In the middle of building my sand castle I spot Vere and Tyler flirting. Now of course being the good friend I am I turned away to give them some privacy, but being the best friend that I am, I turned away after taking a quick picture.

"I win!" I shout happily after placing a shell at the top of my castle. "What no! I win, my castle has a trench," he says pointing at his trench followed with water. "Yeah well I have two towers with windows," I say pointing at my towers proudly. "Yeah, drawn on," he says and I cross my arms over my chest in defeat. "You won this time," I say before giving him my hand to shake. After our mini argument I turned to Dylan who had came out of the water a while ago to lay in the sand, only now he was covering himself in the sand.

"Dylan, twenty bucks says I'll beat you in a race from here to the water where Holland is," I say as he looks up from the sand to where Holland is. "Fifty bucks says I win," he smirks still laying under a pile of sand and I smile. "Fine, I'll raise my twenty to fifty bucks," I smile excited to start this race. I live for a bit of betting in my life because what's life without bets and competitions.

I began taking off my shirt and my shorts so I would be left wearing just my swimwear. "Seriously y/n, you just came out of one contest to enter into another one?" Tyler asks laughing as he gets up from the sand and I nod. "Yes because this time I'm going to win," I say stretching as if I were running in the Olympics. Dylan tried to get out from under the pile of sand but struggles a little.

"Hurry Tyler count to three while I have the advantage!" I yell at him and he agrees against Dylan's protests. "Don't worry Dylan, maybe if you're as good as me you could still catch up," I say right before Tyler reaches three and Dylan begins sitting up hurriedly. I don't give Dylan another look as I ran to the water all the way where Holland was, and with her being able to swim she was actually a good distance away.