"That's why water resistant make-up was invented." Crystal says proudly showing me the water resistant make up they brought with them. "And we'll put sunscreen under your makeup, problem solved." Holland adds and I sigh. "My acne's gonna start acting up after this trip," I mutter to myself but clearly they all heard as they started laughing.

"How about this for your outfit?" Holland asks showings us a white tank top, light blue loose shorts, and a jean pattern flannel. We all nod and I take my clothes into the restroom to get changed. "Perfect!" Holland says before handing me my white vans. "I like this, it's cute and I can wear it when we get to Jamaica," I say happily.

After I had changed into my outfit the girls started on my make up, which was thankfully just light make up and not too much like they were originally planning. Once I was ready we sat on the bed waiting for Dylan. "So Vere, what happened with you and Tyler last night?" Crystal begins teasing Vere, Holland and I looking at Vere for her response.

"Not you too," Vere says covering her face with her hands. "I was just betting on this becoming a brotp but the way you keep blushing, I think Vyler might be something more," I wink at her and she pushed me away. "Come on he invited you to walk around the deck, and didn't invite any of us, so what happened?" Holland asks her curiously. Right as we convinced her to tell us what happened she was interrupted by knocking at the door. Knowing it was Dylan, I got up and walked towards the door. "I swear if y'all start the story without me, I'm fighting all of you," I say causing them to put their hands up in surrender.

I grab my card key and open the door, "Morning Dylan," I say sending him a smile. I guess I had opened the door enough for him to see into the room because the next thing I know he was greeting me and the girls. "Morning Y/N, morning girls," He says waving at them. "Morning Dylan," they said in unison smiling innocently. "We'll see y'all in a bit, don't forget to leave out a swimsuit for me when I come back," I say to the girls before walking out with Dylan.

"I'm guessing the guys made you wear that?" I say to him looking over his outfit as it was a bit more than casual.

"And I'm guessing the girls made you wear that?" He says after nodding at my previous statement. "Yes they did," I say laughing at them.

"Well, lets go see the sun rise," I say excitedly grabbing his arm and rush out to the deck. "You have a lot of energy for someone who woke up so early," he says laughing at my enthusiasm. "It's my first time on a cruise and watching the sunrise in the middle of the ocean is pretty exciting, so yeah I have a lot of energy right now," I laugh. "This is your first time on a cruise?" He asks me curiously and I nod.

"Yeah, is this your first time?" I ask him. "Yeah its my first time, so I guess we're experiencing all of this for the first time together," he says with that contagious smile of his.

"Yeah, we I guess we are. Especially since the girls want Y/S/N to happen." I say laughing at the girls plans.

"Y/S/N?" Dylan asks clearly confused. "Its our ship name that they came up with," I say but he still looks confused. "Our ship name, but we don't even own a boat?" Dylan says looking to the side confused causing me to burst out laughing. "No Dylan, a ship name is two peoples names combined. Think about it like stydia and sterek," I say to him and realization finally hits him. "Oh so they want us to get together," He says in realization. "Exactly," I say as we reach the deck and sit down on one of the chairs waiting for the sunrise.

"But now that we are on the topic of ships, is stydia gonna happen? I mean stiles needs to get the girl," I say enthusiastically. He was about to reply when I cut him off with another question. "Also, is Derek coming back? Cause Vere will be heart broken if he isn't. But I think he is since Tyler is-," before I could finish my ranting he cut me off by covering my mouth with the palm of his hand.