The Nightmare

I was In the Realm of Dreams , It looked so quiet, Peaceful and Beautiful. Then i got bored and Checked my Sisters realm. The Realm of Nightmares. "Huh... Same as always.." I muttered to myself as i walked In deeper in the Dark Realm. It was Dark, Yes, But you could see The Nightmare of Children, Teenagers, Adults, And Monsters. Yes, Monsters. My and I Know about the Monsters. Screens Shown Nightmares.

Scanning from Nightmares to Nightmares, One caught my eyes. A skeleton. He wore a Jacket, a scarf, and his Eye-sockets Colors are Red and yellow. He was Having a nightmare about two other skeletons, Getting Killed by a Pile of goop? Odd, weird and Interesting.

I hopped Through the screen and I am in this skeletons Nightmare. I stood behind him. I could hear sobbing from the Skeleton, he fell on his knees whence we Both saw the Goop kill the other two,making them turn to dust . I walked to the crying Skeleton and Knelt down behind him then i hugged him. I could feel him tense up. "Shh.... Dont be Afraid..." After i said that, The dust and Goop dude Disappeared. We stood on an Island, I tree at the center , Golden Apples on the branches.

"W-what...? How...?" He asked, Calming a little.

I chuckled softly, "Well..." I stood up , he turned his head to face me , For a skeleton he was cute. He stood up and wiped his tears. "I am a Dream Goddess. I am Y/n, Nice to meet you." I smiled , he smiled back.

"L-lucid.." He Sighed, we heard two Voices calling out for Lucid.

"Lucid? Wake up, sweety."

A soft and calming voice said.

"Mmm...I hope he isnt having one of those nightmares again... I swear im going to-"

"Cross, Dont. Please dont.."

"Alright Dream... If you say so..."

"Huh...Its.. Mum and Dad." Lucid said.

"Oh. I see, well. I guess this is Goodbye." I smiled and Opened a Realm portal back to my Own realm.

"W-wait! When are you coming back?" He asked, small shades of Yellow appeared on his cheekbones.

"Every Night, In your Dreams." I replied.

"But... What i had earlier was a Nightmare."

I chuckled softly, "Then in your every Nightmare, I shall turn it to Dreams.."

He smiled softly, "See you later, Then."

"Yes, we shall." I went back to my Realm.

"What were you doing In my Realm?" Asked My sister , Joku, after i stepped out of Lucid's What-used-to-be-a-nightmare-But-is-now-a-dream. "Uhh... I was bored so I Uh.. Checked your realm..."

"Yeah Uh-huh. And not only that. You Made a Nightmare to a Dream." She Crossed her arms and tapped her feet on the white floor. "I Uh.. I Didnt."
"Dont Lie to me." She Growled and i sighed. "Ugh Fine you got me i turned a nightmare into a dream. So? He woke up already after i did that."

"You dont get it do you?" I sighed once more, "I get it but I cant watch him suffer..." I hugged myself and Looked down. Joku sighed and Hugged me, "Its okay..." I sighed once more