love story of MaNan chapter 26

Start from the beginning

Girl 1 : ya even I think so and she married for his money.

Hearing those girls her eyes watered but tried to control herself but Manik's eyes was blood shed he barged inside the class room everyone stood up wishing him bit he was boiling in anger nandini was scared seeing manik.

Manik was looking towards those girls they were shivering with the fear.

Manik : pointing towards the girls you both are resticated from the college now get lost.

Everyone in the class was shocked especially nandini he never saw him that angry.

Girl 1 : stammering wh...why... sir?

Manik : shouted on top of his voice for disrespecting my wife Mrs nandini manik Malhotra and you both get out of the college now.

Girl 2 : sir we are sorry please don't resticate us our future will be destroyed?

Manik : oh really you should have think about that before talking about my wife.

Girl 1 : turning towards nandini nandini I am really sorry yaar please tell manik sir not to restricate us.

Nandini herself was very afraid seeing manik in so much anger unkowingly tears started flowing from her eyes. Manik glared at those girls and took nandini to his cabin all the time she was looking down and tears were flowing which pained manik's heart.

Nandini : with low voice Manik please don't resticate them I don't want anyone future to be spoilt Just because of me.

Manik : Nandini are you out of your mind this is so many words for you and you want me to be quiet even after hearing those words.

Nandini : Manik I know they are wrong if you resticate them even that would be wrong then what is the difference between them and us.

Manik : taking deep breath nandini now you are not murthy you are Malhotra remember that.

Nandini : ok manik I understood next time I take stand for myself now please don't spoil there future by resticating them.

Manik : I don't care about that they have done a mistake and will be punished.

Nandini : manik please.

Manik : ok this is the first and last  time nandini I am listening something like this about you next time I will definitely not be quite.

Nandini : ok manik thanks.

Manik rushed out of the cabin angrily leaving nandini she went to class and informed them they are not resticated and attended all the classes but her mind was roaming around manik and his behaviour sometimes he only speak ill about her and now he was angry on a girl who spoke ill about Nandini she was very much confused.