Part 2

Another quick A/N: So pretty much,  you have Adam Jensen's outfits from Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

Nurse: Alright, we only need your signature and you will be free to go.

(Y/N): Right.

You signed the paper on the clipboard with your robotic limb, the ease of movement was practically natural. In fact, you has spent the last six months getting used to the upgrades performed on your body. The main parts that stood out were your arms, since the rest of the augments were in your body and the few tiny pieces of metal around your face.

Once the documents were signed, the nurse bid you farewell and left your room. Since you were nearly finished getting dressed, you simply grabbed your black long coat and exited the room.

The streets of Atlas were quite busy compared to Vale's. As you walked across the sidewalk, you began to notice the odd looks from its citizens. So you decided to activate the deployable sunglasses and continued walking to avoid anymore eye contact,

You've been walking for quite some time until you finally reached the location where the bombing took place. The surrounding buildings have already been repaired and a memorial stood in the middle with photos of those that have lost their lives.

(Y/N): ... If only I hadn't let them distract me...

???: There you are.

You turned your head to find Weiss approaching.

Weiss: What in the world did they do to you?

(Y/N): *sigh* It was their only option... All of the broken glass and shrapnel caused too much damage.

Weiss: W-well, it's good to see that you're still with us.

(Y/N): Yeah...

The both of you had grown quiet for a short time as you continued to pay your respects.

Weiss: Everyone's back home in Vale. Whenever you're ready to leave, just let me know.

(Y/N): I'm ready now.

Timeskip

You and Weiss exited the airship once you landed in Beacon. It was quite the sight since you had returned much more different than everybody had remembered.

Weiss: Welcome home.

(Y/N): ... Same as ever.

Weiss: Are you sure you're alright?

(Y/N): A lot better than the months of getting used to these "upgrades"... Let's just get going.

The heiress nodded before the two of you moved inside the school. Although the trip to your room was cut short when Ozpin met you inside the empty hallways.

Ozpin: (Y/N). Welcome back.

Of course, head more than surprised to see you in your current state.

Weiss: I'll just keep going, everyone's waiting for you back in my team's dorm.

You nodded as she left so you may speak to the headmaster.

Ozpin: I see you've changed.

(Y/N): I didn't even a choice in the matter. I was fighting off the white fang and next thing I knew, I woke up like this.

Ozpin: ... I'm sorry if this has affected you deeply but so know that we are all glad that you're alive and well.

The headmaster then walked away as you simply moved to meet with the others. Although, somebody else had decided to meet you before your own team.

Nora: (Y/N)?

You stopped in your tracks and turned around to find Nora approaching you with a worried look on her face.

(Y/N): Hello Nora.

Nora: I-it really is you!

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm back for good.

She was glad that you have returned but she was shocked at the fact that even your personality was different. You were no longer the same, laid back person that she once knew and fell in love with. The orange haired teen even guessed that it must have been the fact that you were no longer completely human.

The both of you were. Implement silent before you decided to continue walking. Meanwhile, Nora watched as you kept moving with the retractable shades still covering your eyes.

Nora: (Y/N)....

To be continued...