10

~ next to a name=that person said it, did it, etc.

and cochococho means 'honey bunny' in spanish

at school

freddy pov

i'm so nervous. today's the day T and i are going to tell everyone about us. so is T. shes thrown up 4 times from nerves. right now she's holding onto my hand to tight.
"ow! T. you're hurting my hand." *in pain* freddy~
"oh sorry cochococho." *looseness the grip on my hand but is still holding it* tomkia~
"it's ok." freddy~
*sighs shakily* "lets do this." tomkia~
*me and T walk in mr finns class and see everyone is here..including mr finn*
*looks at me and T* "hey guys." *in unison while smiling. then they all look down at our intertwined hands* "what's going on?" *in unison* everyone~
"uh me and...." tomkia~
"ME AND T ARE TOGETHER." *blurts out* freddy~
*eyes widen* "WHAT?" *yells in unison* everyone~
"WOO HOO! FINALLY." mr finn~
*summer looks at me and T with hatred* "how could you do this to me tomkia? IM IN LOVE WITH FREDDY. i told you." *angry and starts crying* summer~
"sum i- i'm sorry." tomkia~
"don't. just don't. i will never forgive you or trust you again!" *sits far away from tomkia* summer~
*sad* tomkia~
"hey it's ok. she'll come around just give her time." freddy~
*nods* tomkia~
*the class continues but throughout the day and in class summer doesn't talk to to tomkia at all*