“That’s not a vay to eat like a lady, frau~” I gulp down and stare at the crimson orbs in front of me, The figure wear his usual smirk-face. I smile and wave a little.

“Hey Gil, Why aren’t you going to class?” He took a seat beside me,

“Vhy aren’t jou in class frau? It’s only been your three days in school,” I point on my just-finished lunch at him, he laugh with a strange “Kesesesese..”

“It smell like tomato!” I sigh and start to pack the box, “It is tomato..”

“Oh, did jour boyfriend made it?” Boyfriend? I look at him confused, he sigh.

“That spainiard frau~” I sigh, “For the last time, he’s not my boyfriend.. we’re just accuantices. And this lunch, Lovino made it.. you know, the one with colorful vocabularies,”

I can see that Gilbert make a pity eyes for something.

‘That Spain-ass, not even a friendzone?! Poor boy..’ thought Gilbert without you knowing.

He seem in a thought for a moment and then put his hands behind his head.

“The mad tomato, ja.. Toni often bring him to hang with us, you three must be in the same club then..” he sigh again,

Club..

“Oh glob! I haven’t join a club, dang! I miss the promotion event that day..”

Why didn’t I remember it sooner?!
Gilbert smirk wider.

Still in my own thought I didn’t realize Gilbert have grabbed one of my hand and bring it closer to his face. Feeling warm breath on my hand and fingers, I look up blankly at him.

“What are you doing?” He close one of his eyes and giving me his prince-smile.

“Join boxing club, mein liebe~” Then he kiss my hand, I grimance and smack his head.

“Eww, no.” He look suprise for a second and rub his head.

“Jou no fall for me frau?!” I facepalm and look at him,

“Should I? Well, Why don’t you ask one of your fangirls? I’ve heard soo much about this BTT- or something..”

“Well, I can’t just let some vimpy-ass girl to join mein club frau..”

“I am a wimpy-ass girl then,” I smirk and ready to leave, if the hand on my sleeve let go.

“Pretty-please? I know jou are atheletic in jour middle school! Toni said so much about jou!” He start to make a puppy-face and whine. But my face still blank from the start.

I think I’ll murder someone.

“You know it ain’t cute Gil,” He sigh, “Oh come on frau! Mein awesomeness never beg for a girl, yet here jou are, I’ll label jou as 2# awesome then!”

“No need, I already blessed with the tittle of unnoticed-creature.”

“Let’s do one-on-one then! If you win, I’ll let jou go!” I sigh, It’s not use using words with him.

“Okay, make it quick. You know I can’t ditch classes since it only been three days of school for me.”

We got into the ring inside the boxing-club’s room. It’s quite and no one is present beside the two of us. I quickly change to the prepared short-pants, t-shirt, and the boxing gloves. Gilbert already on the ring, I’ll make this quick..

“Ready frau?” I nodded my head.
The duel start, I manage to dodge all his punches and kicks. Oh, he’s holding himself? Too bad.. Enough with defense. I start attacking, the two first punch he manage to dodge it.

Still in the dodge stance, he didn’t expect me to move behind him. And just as he was going to turn around, I punch, aiming for his face. He manage to dodge with his arms but he stumble and fall.

He look at me in disbelief, It’s been awhile since someone give me that kinda of look. I offer my hands which he gladly accept it.

“Well? Can I go now?” He snap out of his daze and grip on my hands harder.

“Frau...” He look down, I can’t see his eyes clearly since it’s shadowed.

Is he refusing his loss? Did I over-do it? Oh my god-..

“G-gil, look.. uhm, it was a nice fight! Yeah you are strong.. no wonder you have so many fangirls...? uhh-..I bet other want to join too..”

Damn, what just I said?! I must’ve hurt his pride..

Nein, Frau.. It just make me want jou more! Kesesese! Now, join mein awesome club!! Here’s the regristration form! Hurry up fill it so I can take it to the student council.. I haven’t been this exited for a long time-..”

Shit. He’s so annoying!! I facepalm, a thick mark appeard on my head.

I scramble angrily on the form. Though I didn’t want to join, again.. arguing with him is just-.. tiring. I take the damn paper and shove it to his face.

“Here’s your damn form! God, I am so tired..” I start to change my clothes and pick my bag, Gilbert lying on the ring.

“Jou know frau, if jou’re strong.. jou can protect everyone jou love! And it’s like I found a unpolished-diamond.. I am going to make jou strong..” He smile to himself.

“Gil, I am a member but I won’t move a muscle you know..” He immediately sit up and look at me horrified. “Vhat-?!” I already in front of the door, I smile and wave at him. Then dramatically slam the door.

Protecting someone huh? I smile to myself. Maybe it isn’t that bad, joining martial-arts club again..

“You are late, L/N.” I gulp the lump in my throat and look everywhere but the teacher’s deadly glare.

“I-uhh... having.. uhm, a try-out? For a club.. yes! A try out for a club!” The teacher adjust his glasses, still looing at me suspiciously,

“Is that so? I’ll ask the department that resposible for club regristration.. until then, you may sit down. And please don’t be late again, consider you are also a new student here.” I walk to my seat feeling humiliated and immediately slump on my chair.

I feel a poke from my right shoulder so I turn around, meeting Lovino usually-scowl face. He speak in a whisper tune.

“What kind of club has a fucking try-out?!” I continue to slump on my chair, and answer him with a tired tune.

“Boxing..”

What I didn’t realize is Lovino’s widened amber orbs.

To be Continue..........