Don't you remember anything

Okay guys so this is chapter is going to be hard for me to write since it's the second to the last but don't worry, this chapter will be great. I promise. XOXO - Lapidot_09

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LAPIS 

After the party, we went to our dorm and got some sleep since will be no longer sleeping there cause we already graduated. Will just fix our stuffs tomorrow morning. If you're thinking of what happened to the party last night, don't. And yes, we spent the whole night there and got home this morning................ Fine, I'll spit it out. After the tomato thing i said to Peri, we kinda................ make out........ but not that kind of make out! It's just..... J-just you know, like, we just kissed, that's all there is to it. Alright fine, we make out and got drunk that's it.

"nghmm..." I heard Peridot, groaning,so I woke up in no time. "yawn*I will  never drink again." Peridot said wiping her mouth. "Bloody hell, I smell like an overnight spaghetti sauce." I said smelling my body. "I told you we shouldn't have swim there, now look at us we smell like fucking vodka." what? now it's my fault? "Hey, you're the one who said that we're in a relationship. And you hosed us with vodka, how are we not going to smell like one." I said getting pissed off. "Whatever. I got dibs on the bathroom." She said. "um actually that bathroom is broken. The water's not running." I said smirking. We stared at each other and stared at the door and stared at each other again. I think she knows what im thinking.... I grabbed my towel and shower supplies quickly and dashed outside so Peridot won't catch up to me, but she did. Lol.

"Catch you later Lazuli~" Peridot  vaved at me while I'm left behind. You know it's fun being around Peridot, I mean, I've missed her since I left Beach City. I just don't know what or how I should tell her. After we took a shower, we went back to the room and got dressed and cleaned up so we could go back to our own houses. I separated my things in order while Peridot's..... Her's are a wreck. She caught me staring at her boxes. and said: 'What? I have a system." "whatever let's just go." I said as I head outside and went to the car of Peridot. 

We went back to the neighborhood of ours and dropped me of in front of my house. "Thanks for the ride." I said and headed to the front door but I was stopped by Peridot's question. "Hey, uh, am I going to see you tomorrow? The radio said there will be a 75% chance that winter will be here just around the corner." Um I don't know what to reply to her. Um uh..... "Yeah sure. Let's meet at the lighthouse and bring your sled." I said pointing at her. "Yes ma'am!" She saluted and drove away. I went inside the house and pinned myself behind the door. "Have you told her yet?" Onyx said as I stood up. "No, I haven't but I'll try tomorrow." I said clenching my fist. "Don't try, you have to do it." He said. "Yes brother." I said as I walked up to my room. You must be wondering who Onyx is. Well for starters, he's my older brother, he's the one I've been staying with in Canada. He's a little bit pale, has blue eyes like me and he has white hair. Here's a pic.

Anyways, about the thing that Onyx said earlier was

Anyways, about the thing that Onyx said earlier was..... about me. I have to leave Beach City again since I'm already done with college and he needs someone to be the new CEO of his company and since my course is Business and Managing, I have no other choice and also since I'm old enough to run a company. Wait I haven't told you guys my age right? I'm already 21. 

Time skip tomorrow morning...

I woke up freezing. Looks like the radio was right after all, It's already snowing outside. "knock knock..." Onyx said. "come in." I replied. "are you going to the Lighthouse?" he asked. "Oh yeah, about that, can you go with me?"  "Alright, I'll just get my coat." Onyx said. I don't really think I can do this...

We got to the Lighthouse and saw Peridot and the others there. What are they doing here? We got out of the car and greeted the others, "Hey guys I want you to meet-" I said but Steven shouted "ONYX!!!!" I forgot to tell Steven to pretend not to know Onyx! "hey Steven." Onyx said, giving Steven a high-five. "oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that STEVEN already knows Onyx." I saw Steven cupping his mouth. Onyx went over to Peridot. Oh my ghad what are you going to do now?