Dan Clermont x reader

This is a sad one

Your POV

"I'm done with your shit (Y/N)! All of thing things I've done for you don't mean anything!" He yelled "Dan I've love the tings you do for me! I love you why can't you see that!?" I said on the verge of crying. "No you don't! You cheated on me with Zach!" "No I didn't, he kissed me!" "Then why were you kissing back?" It was an instinct." "Instinct my ass. Get out of my house!" "F-fine." I gathered my stuff "But just watch your a mess without me. You'll come crying back for help." I slammed the door. Behind me and drove to Zach's house.

3 weeks later
Dan's POV

    She's right, I'm going crazy without her. My rooms a mess. All of the strings on my guitars are broken and I can't fix them. I need (Y/N) back.

    I tracked her down to an apartment in a bad part of town. "Fuck." I parked a block away, just in case. I walked over to the apartment building and saw what looked like a beaten up version of her tesla and she had a model X to.

 I walked over to the apartment building and saw what looked like a beaten up version of her tesla and she had a model X to

    "She would have gotten that fixed by now." I walked to the lobby. "May I help you?" "Yes actually, what number apartment is (Y/N) (L/N) in?" "If your another one of her 'boyfriends' who have sex with her, then apartment 105.

    I ran up to her apartment while knocking repeatedly yelling her name. "(Y/N) please answer." She answered. "D-Dan?" "(Y/N) I've missed you, You were right, I need you." "But I don't need you. I have a new life, and job, sorry." She when to close the door but I stopped it with my foot. "Your a fucking prostatute (Y/N). Your just like me miserable without the one you love. "Dan-" "Admit it. You miss me." "Would you really take me back?" I nodded. She hugged me around the neck. "I love you Dan!" I hugged her around the waist. "I love you too (Y/N) let's fix you car then head home."

--------------------------------------

I cried while writing this.