HAZE.

i want to fix you.

TAEHYUNG TRACED A COFFEE RING STAIN ON HIS TABLE WITH A BEER BOTTLE TO THE TUNE OF FALLING INTO YOU

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TAEHYUNG TRACED A COFFEE RING STAIN ON HIS TABLE WITH A BEER BOTTLE TO THE TUNE OF FALLING INTO YOU.

the kitchenette's lightbulb flickered above taehyung's head, with the night and the beer pulling at his eyes. thirty minutes 'til midnight, and taehyung kept telling himself he wasn't drinking to forget.

the way jeongguk's face looked nestled in the scarf taehyung bought him for the colder parts of the fall, the reflection of the light from taehyung's phone playing whatever drama jeongguk liked that week, the big mac slammed onto jeongguk's work desk with fervor, taehyung running out of money and jeongguk running out of ways to say no-

they swam in and around taehyung's mind like the way the curtains swayed.

that and the past.

that, somehow, not being the past for him just yet.

the cycle always repeated and taehyung couldn't bring himself to care, because beer tasted good sometimes. so he sat there in a commonplace, weakly attempting to grab ahold of himself, but he kept drinking. he kept drinking.

it was thirty minutes 'til midnight and taehyung was lonely again.

i wanna love you like you love me passed taehyung's lips when his phone buzzed, twice, and it took him a bit to want to put the bottle down. he let his head rock back and drop down slowly, staring at his shaking fingers before dragging his hand to check.

GGUK «
i'm really sorry about this

GGUK «
but could you possibly be able to let me stay the night?

absolkliutely, taehyung typed, though with autocorrect it came out more as absolutely. he was thankful for his phone making him seem less drunk than he was.

GGUK «
thank you so much, hyung

taehyung didn't even know what for, but it was 11:46 on a saturday again nothing ever felt right that late at night, but it was okay, because it was jeongguk.

he didn't even bother to put away the beer bottle when jeongguk rapped gently at the door fifteen minutes later, choosing instead to drag himself to the door as slowly as he could while the lightbulb continued to flicker above.

taehyung was only a little bit drunk, he promised, missing the doorknob twice to open the door to a jeongguk bowing down so low he could probably touch his toes.

"i'm so sorry for the inconvenience hyung, thank you so much-"

"stan' up, 'gguk, thought i told ya to stop callin' me that," taehyung cut off, making the slightest attempt not to slur as he stepped to the side to let jeongguk in. the other stood in the doorway for far too many seconds, blinking at the space where taehyung used to be, before nodding quickly and stepping inside.

heartbreaker. / taekookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें