Chapter 15

You headed to the dressing room area and surely enough Andre was standing there waiting for you. 

"Where the hell have you been all day," he said. You hadn't even acknowledged him this morning at the skate so it was almost as though he really hadn't seen you since you walked out the door this morning.

I've been here at the rink focusing for the game," you replied.

He came over to hug you and you stepped back. "I've been worried about you."

"Maybe that's the problem. You are too worried about me that you can't see that I'm perfectly fine playing in this league," you said before walking away.

He stood there shocked at what you had to said. You were right though and he just didn't see it. Maybe after tonight he will realize that you belong here. 

After warm up,  you headed to join the guys for a pregame talk. The coaches went over everything with the guys and you all headed down the tunnel to start the game. 

You stepped on the ice and your mind instantly cleared and you forgot about everything that has happened lately. You were on the starting line with Andre and you were taking the face-off against none other than Tyler Seguin. You tried your best to ignore the sexist comments he made to try to throw you off. You won the face-off and sped towards the Stars net. You were fed the pass and and your took the shot only for it to be gloved by the goalie. But that didn't stop Johns from crosschecking you from behind and you landing on top of the Stars goalie. when you got up you were punched in the face by another Stars player. You didn't let it fazed you and you headed to the bench. 

The first period ended and it was still scoreless. You had taken a few beatings from the stars players. When you got to the dressing room, you immediately went over in your head what you could have done differently last period to have been more effective. You knew that the Stars were targeting you, so you needed to draw the players away from the net then set up your teammates.

The Second period started and you were able to implement your plan a couple times to put the team up 3-1. Although I think that the Stars were starting to get agitated because they began to hit harder and become more aggressive. You were start to feel the strain theses hit were causing your body.  One more hit from Jaime Benn and you were done. Jaime didn't intend to injure you but it was a dirty hit. You went to dig the puck out of the corner and Benn lost was redirected into your back. You hit the boards before hitting the ice. You laid there motionless. Jaime waved for the trainer and once the scrum dispersed, Jaime was still by your side to make sure you were okay. He apologized for the hit and stay with you until the trainer got to you and the refs escorted him to the box. Andre didn't even move from the bench as Latta and Wilson helped you to the trainers room.

The trainer's looked you over and you insisted that you just needed a little break from playing and that you were fine. The agreed to let you sit out the rest of the period as long as you promised to be careful during the third. You agreed and they told you that they have never seen a players targeted as much as you. 

The third period was even worse then the last. Because you came back, a few of the Stars decided to try to end your game. Tyler had not stopped whispering sexual comments in your ear the entire game and you were a little sick of it. You decided that two could play this game and you began to make sexual suggestions to you. You could tell, that his mind began to wonder elsewhere because he was definitely not focused anymore. You began to giggle a little and that began to turn him on even more. You deked him out and scored. After your goal, Tyler came up to you and pressed you up against the boards. "Meet me after the game, sweetheart." I refs separated the two of you. 

The Capitals ended up winning 7-3 thanks to your two goals. You got changed and began to head to your car, when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you. You thought for a second that it was Andre and you let yourself relax against the strong body. The mysterious man began to whisper in your ear. "Babe, I've waited the entire game to do this," and you realized it was Tyler. He began to kiss your neck and you bean to feel the bulge forming in his pants. It felt nice to be wanted but you had Andre and you weren't about to let this continue. You tried to get away but he pulled you tighter to his chest before spinning you around and pressing you back to the wall and him lips onto yours.  You didn't know what to do. You couldn't scream and you couldn't move. You could feel Tyler's hands roaming up your shirt. He wasn't really that ballsy to try to take you in the hallway, was he? As you thought that he grabbed you and pushed you into the closest room. I was an extra change room that the arena had for when you would have little league teams here for special events. 

He began to undress you and you began to tear up. You were paralyzed with fear. He began to undo his pants and you really wished you hadn't played that mind game on the ice. You could see that the door was left open and you hoped that someone would walk by and notice what was going on. You desperately hoped for a saviour. About a minute later, you could hear a few voices and the mention of your name. As the voices got closer you could make out who they are. You knew that it was Tom, Michael and Andre and they were talking about what happened this morning. You tried to scream but it was no use, Tyler mouth over yours as he began to tease your entrance with his cock. That was when you heard Micheal scream, "What the hell is going on?" Tyler jumped and Tom was already had Tyler by the throat. You could see tears running down Andre's face. You locked eyes with you and he began to cry even more when he looked into your eyes. He looked paralyzed. Micheal came and put his coat over your body to allow you some respect. Micheal found you clothes which Tyler had thrown across the room. You took them from Michael and got dressed. You put on Micheal's coat and he helped you over to Andre. You curled up into Andre's arms and the two of you collapsed onto the floor. Meanwhile Tom was beating the crap out of Tyler. Tyler eventually was able to grab his pants and almost ran away. You sat there in Andre's arms and the two of you just cried.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. Im sorry about what I said this morning," Andre said.

" No, you were right. This just proved that I can't handle myself."

"This proves nothing. Seguin is nothing but scum." Tom chirped in.

Tom picked you up and carried you to the car as Michael helped to support Andre. When the four of you got back to the apartment, you headed to take another shower and the guys began to cook you all some food. You heard a knock on the door and Andre walks in. He walks over to the shower, opens the door and walks in. He wraps his arms around you and kisses your forehead. You put your head on your chest and just let him try to comfort you.