Chapter 1

You had first met Andre when he was began playing for the Erie Otters back in 2013. You had season tickets so that you could watch your best friend, Jake Evans play. Jake was actually the one who introduced you to Andre. Apparently Andre had seen you in the stands and though you were cute. Then when he saw you leave with Jake once, he knew he had to ask who you were.

Over the course of a few weeks, you and Andre had become close friends and eventually started dating in mid October. He began to like you even more when he learned that you were an amazing hockey player as well. He had come to a few of your games and wished he could attend more.

Over the course of the season, the two of you had practically become inseparable. Andre would always text you when he went out with the boys or would have you tag along. Most of the guys were okay with it but you got the feeling that you were burdening them.

Next season, when Andre was called to play with the Washington Capitals, he asked you to move with him. You would have loved to but you wanted to finish college first but promise him that you would next year. You had fast tracked through high school and were now in your third year at Penn State Behrend for business:management and marketing. Jake always made comments about how much of a nerd you were for fast tracking high school but you didn't let it phase you because in less than a years time you would be graduating and it will have all paid off.  He was disappoint but he understood How hard you had worked for this.

You would go to visit him when you could. You would be on break in less than a week and decided to fly down to Washington for the weekend.

When you landed in Washington, you headed straight to your hotel to get ready for the game. You decided to wear a pair of jeans, a Washington v-neck t-shirt that Andre had given you when he was still playing in Erie and a cute pair of boots. Your seats would be right behind the bench next to the tunnel.

You headed to the arena, arriving just in time for warm up. As the players hit the ice, a knot began to form in your stomach. You never told him you were coming, in hopes of surprising him but what if you being there affects how he plays. Your head begins to spin as your brain forms thousands of thoughts and possible outcomes.

As the boys began to head back to the dressing room you noticed that you had caught Andre's attention. "Oh my god Y/N, what are you doing here." You admired his accent for a second before saying,"I had a break from school and decided to surprise you."

"Well I definitely am," he said before being dragged to the dressing room by one of his teammates, Tom Wilson to be exact. Andre was living with Tom and another one of his teammates,Michael Latta. You would constantly recieve text and snapchats from the three of them when they were bored.

The game started and it was off to a physical start and there was constantly someone in the box,usually Tom or Michael. Even with the many stoppages in play, the game was going by very quickly.  Over the course of two periods, Wilson and Latta had started a total of five fights. The third period was much cleaner.
The game came to an end and the Capitals had won 6-3. Andre had scored 2 goals and an assist.

You began to head out until you were stopped by security. "Miss Y/L/N. We have been request by one of the players to get you." They took you down a flight of stairs and a long hallway to a nice little waiting area outside of the Capitals dressing room. You guessed that Andre had sent them to bring you down.

Andre came out a half an hour later and pulled you into a hug before kissing you forehead. "Babe, it was so nice of you to come down and watch me play. I know you are probably really busy and it means a lot that you are here," he said softly. The two of you began walking to Andre's car as caught up and talked some more.

The two of you got in the car while you waited for the other two to come out. Andre placing a few more kisses, this time on your lips. When the guys finally came out, you all headed back to there apartment. You spend the night celebrating the win with the guys and cuddling with your boyfriend.