Chapter 6

To my old readers: thank you for remaining faithful 

To my new readers: thank you for reading this.

Spread the love, show the love: vote!

***

Previously in Chapter 5 of BWFB

I gritted my teeth. First he didn't tell me about his cousins coming to town, and now he was expecting me to be ok with the fact that 'his mom wants us to stick with him for a while'? What kind of joke was that? "Yeah, of course," I answered anyway snarling to myself.

***

I jerked awake and sucked into a ragged breath, not sure as to what woke me up. I could feel the sheet of sweat that was covering my forehead, and my hair was sticking to it uncomfortably. Great, so much for all the time I spent straightening it last night, I snarled to myself.

That's the moment the alarm chose to go off, and I would have destroyed it myself if Aiden's limp body wasn't laying on mine. I groaned to myself as I realized it was already 6am, and that I had to wake up the whale that was taking my stomach for a pillow. Somehow during the night, his head had lingered there, and now a slight trickle of saliva decorated my bare belly.

Making a face, I flicked Aiden's forehead. Hard. Being Aiden, he didn't awake from his sleepy state, but snuggled up to my stomach. Opting for the rough way, I captured a good fistful of his hair, and tugged on it at once.

"Ow, motherfuck-" Aiden started before he caught my glare. I let him go, and rose from his bed, not sparing him a glance.

"And where's my good morning kiss may I ask?" He dared asking me in a sweet voice.

Not bothering to turn to him, I simply answered, "Why don't you ask your cousin?" and closed the bathroom door behind me.

I was in a foul mood alright! I pulled my hands on either side of the sink and took a deep breath. When I was finally calm, I looked up at the mirror, and winced when I took in the state of my face and hair. I had to give Aiden credit for still wanting me while I looked like that.

The mascara I had thoroughly applied the night before had smeared all around my sockets, making me look like a panda. Any bird would have felt privileged to nest in the mess I called my hair. Once, just once I wished to have straight hair so I wouldn't look like Cruella when I woke up. I splashed cold water across my face and it felt so good I decided to go for a shower. 

Sighing, I undressed and started the water running in the bathtub. I fumed when I realized Aiden had removed all of my beauty lotions. Now I had to smell like Axe all freaking day long!

Once I was finished, and only in a towel, Aiden wasn't in the room. Internally cursing him, I went through my drawer, to find only short shorts and a basic black tank top. Frowning, I looked further to find a clean set of panties, and a bra that didn't belong to me.

I contemplated the idea of going to school without a bra on, and quickly dismissed when I thought of Matt Tawny and the rest of the perverts from the moronic football team who were waiting for the opportunity to catch a glimpse of my boobs.

I felt a pair of arms going around my waist, and trace lower under my towel; I smacked the sneaky hands and mumbled angrily "Get off me, I'm not in the mood,"

Aiden turned me around, "What? You're always in the mood Sash" he said, leaning in to kiss down my neck.

I escaped his embrace "Not today okay?!" I snapped. "Why did you have to remove my lotions from the shower?" I questioned.

"Well you were never here lately, so I figured it wasn't useful to have them there. Besides, I like it that you smell like me," He tried nuzzling at my neck but I pushed his chest.