Kidnapped

Evans POV:
Tadashi thankfully pulled me away from Jonathan pulling me in front of the house "Phew thanks Tadashi you can let go now" I say trying to pull my arm away "Tadashi?" I say again "Sorry Vanoss I can't do that" that is not Tadashi's voice "Let me go!" I yelled still struggling feeling another body come behind me holding me like a child then pushing me forward "He-!" I was cut off by a swing of a bat to the back of the head falling then getting picked back up. 'Was I being kidnapped?!'

Strangers POV:
I feel a lot of guilt now holding the bat in hand with a little blood on it streaming down it I feel really bad cloning myself to look like his brother Tadashi, but everyone was so dumb to fall for it "Tony go back there and pretend to be hurt and struggle walking and tell them Evan has been kidnapped and keep in touch with us and inform us asap" Dom said getting in the van driving off I sigh hopping they won't notice my odd behavior.
Jonathan's POV:
I wonder where Tadashi took Evan, but he's his brother he wouldn't hurt him, right? I hear running footsteps coming around the house yelling for help "HELP!! HELP!!" I see Tadashi running over to us holding his arm and struggling to run, I book it over to him holding him up getting the attention of everyone else running over "What happened?!" Luke asked worried "Where's Evan Tadashi?" I asked cold "H-he got ki-kidnapped" he stuttered out getting everyone wide eyed "Guys!!" We could hear another person turning our heads he see.... Tadashi?!? "Guys there's on impos-" Tadashi stoped mid sentence "Wait who's who?!" I say dropping one of the Tadashi's hearing a grunt "That's the fake one!" The Tadashi standing said pointing to the other Tadashi "No he is!" The other Tadashi said getting up "OK shut up and sit the fuck down both of you!" I yelled and both Tadashi sit down glaring at each other "Ok we are gonna do a quiz" "Ok" both of them said "What is Evans last name?" "Fong" both of them answered glaring at each other growling too "What is Evans form?" I smirked same with one of the Tadashi's "Ok answer in 3....2...1... Now!" "Fox!" "Wolf" one Tadashi went wide eyed and the other tackled him "AHG!" He screamed "Craig go get a bandanna!" I yelled holding him his arms down Craig nodded getting a orange banana and wrapping it around his arm and writing on it 'Fake' "Ok done!" Craig yelled out getting pulled back from Tyler protectively "What's you're name?!" Brain yelled at him "It's Tony" "Where's my brother?!" Tadashi yelled "Heh I'm not telling anything" seeing him smirk I started getting passed "Where. Is. Evan" I said deadly starting in his eyes seeing fear and giving up "Alright I'll tell you, Jesus" "That's what I like to hear"